Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate all women including my worthless whore of a mother & sister

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
When i say i hate all women i mean literally every last women on the face of the planet. I wish them all to feel pain and suffering. My whore mother ruined my life by spreading her legs for Chad when i was still in the crib which made my parents get divorced. I dont even consider her my mother because mother’s are supposed to breast feed their babies and she’s such a worthless woman she couldn’t even do that and gave me soy formula. Now she’s almost sixty and moved in a mid 20s Chad to come live in my house. I dont say anything about it because im too high inhib and i have nowhere else to go. My sister unsurprisingly is also a whore with an onlyfans and she’s a worthless bitch too. I would feel nothing if they both died tomorrow.

When i say i hate all women i mean literally every last women on the face of the planet. I wish them all to feel pain and suffering. My whore mother ruined my life by spreading her legs for Chad when i was still in the crib which made my parents get divorced. I dont even consider her my mother because mother’s are supposed to breast feed their babies and she’s such a worthless woman she couldn’t even do that and gave me soy formula. Now she’s almost sixty and moved in a mid 20s Chad to come live in my house. I dont say anything about it because im too high inhib and i have nowhere else to go. My sister unsurprisingly is also a whore with an onlyfans and she’s a worthless bitch too. I would feel nothing if they both died tomorrow.
If it’s your house she lives in, why don’t you throw her out?

Yea she totally fucked you man. Having a father and breast feeding are CRITICAL for a young man’s development

You better make it known you hate them both

yikerinos dis y u inkwel sweaty @Draestyn

If it’s your house she lives in, why don’t you throw her out?
Nah its her house i just meant the house where i live. I’ve been saving up the past 8 months and once i feel like i have enough I’m going to move out and never talk to her again.

What the fuck? How does a woman who is almost 60 get a chad to move in?

Nah its her house i just meant the house where i live. I’ve been saving up the past 8 months and once i feel like i have enough I’m going to move out and never talk to her again.
Makes sense, good luck. Keep us updated.
And your sister seems to have gotten your mom’s genes to be a whore.

The data shows that a 2/10 female has as many choices as a 8/10 male.

She didn't breastfeed you? Brutal.

Might be a milf, there are some rare 60 year olds that are still hot

I remember seeing this image on (I think it was on imgur) with this old woman with a short grey haircut but her ass and body shape looked like she was in her 20's, and no it wasn't just with clothes on, she had on these short shorts to where you could see her ass (in the same way you can see "underboob"), and there was no celulite or markings or wrinkles, she was literally some old ass woman with a 20 year old womans body, and that's likely from practicing a strict diet and exercise

She didn't breastfeed you? Brutal.
She’s a doctor too. A pediatrician whose supposed to know how important that is to the development of a child. I’m sure she does but she doesn’t give a fuck about her children only Chads dick.

She’s a doctor too. A pediatrician whose supposed to know how important that is to the development of a child. I’m sure she does but she doesn’t give a fuck about her children only Chads dick.
BRUUUUUUUUUUTAL

She was a failure as a whore too because she couldn't get impregnated by Chad. If you had a Chad dad, your life probably would've been better.
Yeah and that guy who she cheated on my Dad with ended up killing himself anyways.

They all work the same. All go for guys with attractive jaws and attractive height. They are ALL the same.

try to have sex with your sister before moving out

try to have sex with your sister before moving out
Id rather blow my brains out but she doesn’t even live here shes making alot of money off onlyfans so she doesnt need to

My dad is a literal chad. My mother is a subhuman. I got most genes from my mother.

No foid over 35 is hot let alone over 60...
For men there's "hot enough to fuck" so I don't even know what you are saying right now. Guys fuck landwhales for god's sake, a woman in her 60's with a 30 year olds body is definitely fuckable

BTW I found the image I was talking about:
I remember seeing this image on (I think it was on imgur) with this old woman with a short grey haircut but her ass and body shape looked like she was in her 20's, and no it wasn't just with clothes on, she had on these short shorts to where you could see her ass (in the same way you can see "underboob"), and there was no celulite or markings or wrinkles, she was literally some old ass woman with a 20 year old womans body, and that's likely from practicing a strict diet and exercise
I'm sorry dude but I would fuck, the face isn't good (obviously, she's old as hell) but her body is, her ass area shouldn't even look like that, its a lil saggy but whatever lol:
vqsf3duny3b31.jpg

Most women that age are fat and out of shape, she has a better shape than most women in their 20's and 30's that I see these days

Cut out her face from the image and any guy would fuck so even with her face I wouldn't pass up on the offer

Milf well preserved jH68Xp

Mature this sexy gilf grCvbT

Mature  PGdab9

Milf your wife s mom M4ojPC

If you tell me you wouldn't fuck any woman I showed you here, you are volcel, their age doesn't matter if their body is like a 20 or 30 something year old

Last edited:
Id rather blow my brains out but she doesn’t even live here shes making alot of money off onlyfans so she doesnt need to
volcel if you don't,she's a whore and is sucking chads' cocks anyway,you should fuck her every hole

volcel if you don't,she's a whore and is sucking chads' cocks anyway,you should fuck her every hole
proud volcel then
Might be a milf, there are some rare 60 year olds that are still hot

She’s average at best. She’s bascially like his sugar mama i guess idk tho bc I don’t talk to him. I live in LA and the SMVs are so fucked here that might be the best he can do even tho hes a good looking hockey player jock.

For men there's "hot enough to fuck" so I don't even know what you are saying right now. Guys fuck landwhales for god's sake, a woman in her 60's with a 30 year olds body is definitely fuckable

I'm sorry dude but I would fuck, the face isn't good (obviously, she's old as hell) but her body is, her ass area shouldn't even look like that, its a lil saggy but whatever lol:
vqsf3duny3b31.jpg

Most women that age are fat and out of shape, she has a better shape than most women in their 20's and 30's that I see these days

Cut out her face from the image and any guy would fuck so even with her face I wouldn't pass up on the offer

If you tell me you wouldn't fuck any woman I showed you here, you are volcel, their age doesn't matter if their body is like a 20 or 30 something year old
These women are probably attainable after 30 years of betabuxing. Better to ascend late than never.

These women are probably attainable after 30 years of betabuxing. Better to ascend late than never.
Lol nope, women like this get snatched up by attractive men when they are both young and they maintain these looks because their men are attractive

Also women like this usually have worked themselves up the corporate ladder, they have their own finances, they don't need your betabux

These women are pretty much Chad only territory

Me too

Lol nope, women like this get snatched up by attractive men when they are both young and they maintain these looks because their men are attractive

Also women like this usually have worked themselves up the corporate ladder, they have their own finances, they don't need your betabux

These women are pretty much Chad only territory
Brutal.

proud volcel then

She’s average at best. She’s bascially like his sugar mama i guess idk tho bc I don’t talk to him. I live in LA and the SMVs are so fucked here that might be the best he can do even tho hes a good looking hockey player jock.
Might be true, but I've noticed that most guys can't see whether or not their mom's are hot or not because they are subconsciously trying not to look at them "that way"

1. Does your mom have an hour glass figure?

2. Is your mother in shape and does she eat a healthy diet?

If yes to the 2 then she is definitely above average and you just can't "see it"

If not, I doubt that guy is a Chad, I notice a lot of users just throw around Chad a lot and sometimes when they post images of a guy he's average as fuck or at most a 6/10. Chad isn't every guy that mogs you

You may be overestimating that guy's looks, if he's a genuine Chad then he can easily do better than an "average at best" old woman (he just needs to open up tinder), and unless your mom is rich there would be no point in letting her be his "sugar mama"

Last edited:
link to her onlyfans:what:

vqsf3duny3b31.jpg

Sourced from r/gilf? Some great content there imo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back