Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I hate all the invaders sneaking into the Jewnited States

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Shoot at them with AR15 (in real life)

It's easier to immigrate illegaly than legally to the US I think I should give it a try too kek if I'm a spanishcel can I claim to be latino and get affirmative action?

It's easier to immigrate illegaly than legally to the US I think I should give it a try too kek if I'm a spanishcel can I claim to be latino and get affirmative action?
Yeah fly to the Mexico and cross the border just make sure to not have any documents or cards on you.

Yeah fly to the Mexico and cross the border just make sure to not have any documents or cards on you.

One idea is just to fly into America on vacation then don't leave. Is there actually anyone checking.

One idea is just to fly into America on vacation then don't leave. Is there actually anyone checking.
they have your passport photo and fingerprints they can detect you at any time with cameras

Yes I hate them to

Latinos make me sick, I’m sure I’m not the only American taxpayer who feels this way.

Obama destroyed the United States.

I stopped hanging out with Latinos in 2014 - and the quality of my life improved dramatically.

Worse than Niggers. Fuck Latinx.

IMG 4199

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/86FRC_mXx0I?si=Brfe2JrkEDTJ3ngx

Hiding inside storm drains…

They should be culled in Minecraft.