Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate all human beings, am I wrong?

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
At first I hated women, now that I'm getting older I'm starting to also hate man (still hate women more), the way they simp disgusts me, am I the wrong one in this or am I just seeing the true colors of people ?

Human rights is cringe anyways.

Hitler believed in some human rights (for certain people) whilst Stalin didn't believe in any human rights. This is why Stalin was more based than Hitler.

Always talking about female nature but nobody is talking about male nature Men are some of the most unloyal betrayer people

Always talking about female nature but nobody is talking about male nature Men are some of the most unloyal betrayer people
Yes, they are. But somehow women can be even worse and way more shallow, there are some researches that back this up;
Humans in general are shit

At first I hated women, now that I'm getting older I'm starting to also hate man (still hate women more), the way they simp disgusts me, am I the wrong one in this or am I just seeing the true colors of people ?
You're not wrong brocel

Hitler believed in some human rights (for certain people) whilst Stalin didn't believe in any human rights. This is why Stalin was more based than Hitler.
And that's why everyone made a terrible job helping Stalin when he was dying

Yes it's completely normal.....Human hates other Human.

What do you think about Genghis Khan? Who is more based Genghis Khan or Stalin?

I have disdain for non-deformed people.

Don't hate the player hate (((the game)))

I have a good friend he's incel too but he might ascend one day but he's not the kind to rub it in so dunno I have been a friend cel before so I don't know if I can continue like that till I die

If you wish to hate men and women, IMO you should hate men more than women. The issue that seems to concern the current state of sex / dating market isn't the actions of woman, but the men (simps and white knights) who enable them

Females may be shallow, cold-blooded and superficial creatures, but IMO it's not fair to hate women for living up to their biological design. Their evolutionary survival instincts are not within their control. Females are mentally enslaved by their own nature, and they are the biologically weaker sex. If women wish to survive and preserve their reproductive ability, it's imperative for them to operate in a manner that would be seen as cold-blooded or shallow to a degree

But men on the other hand, are the enablers of female behavior. Projecting your hatred onto women is pointless, because women are rarely the ones who use force and direct violence to achieve their ambitions. It's mostly men who do

Perhaps women can manipulate men and seduce them into doing their will. But at the end of the day, its men who are competing with or killing other men in the interests of pussy. The reason why sex with females would ever be a problem for a man, is due to the fact they are forced to compete with other men for the same objective. Plus it's no news that men tend to use deceitful, exploitative and violent tactics to dominate or oppress other men in competition of pussy

Last edited:
You should hate every human except fellow brocels

That's why communism is the most based ideology ngl

you are based ofc. I hate all non incels