Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate all feminists I hope all of them get raped and tortured alive

MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★★
I wish another lepine would happen and a bunch of worthless feminist whores would be lined up against the wall and have the wall painted red. They all deserve to die. I fucking Hate women so much I wish they could see what real oppression looks like. Every feminist in the west deserves to be raped and then hung on every lamp post. I wish they would get the oppression they are asking for. All feminists deserve a bullet to the head, both male and female. Fuck all women, they deserve to be treated like animals

I wish another lepine would happen and a bunch of worthless feminist whores would be lined up against the wall and have the wall painted red. They all deserve to die. I fucking Hate women so much I wish they could see what real oppression looks like. Every feminist in the west deserves to be raped and then hung on every lamp post. I wish they would get the oppression they are asking for. All feminists deserve a bullet to the head, both male and female. Fuck all women, they deserve to be treated like animals
Feminism is the reason why dating is garbage