Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate alcohol

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
For as good as a cope that it is, the hangovers fucking suck. And I am constantly puking my guts out. So tired of this life man, but there is no escape other than to drink and waste my life away. Nothing matters here anymore, I just want to speed up the conclusion to this shit hole of an existence.

Not drinking made me lose all my "friends" they thought i'm boring.

I can't sleep, I can't get any rest. I just suffer in my room alone

Not drinking made me lose all my "friends" they thought i'm boring.
That's what my whore of a oneitis said to me. I guess "boring" is just a code word for unattractive inkwell or something.

Man stop the shit
I dont know how people can be addicted to it (myself got drunk once n didnt like it)
Try other copes

Life was placed on me to suffer, all of it was out of my control.

Man stop the shit
I dont know how people can be addicted to it (myself got drunk once n didnt like it)
Try other copes
It helps me to forget about this life, and all the problems I'm dealing with.

My body cant hold down alcohol, i throw up before getting drunk.

Bust down Tatiana, I wanna see you go and bust down :feelsEhh:

It helps me to forget about this life, and all the problems I'm dealing with.
I know that
I coommaxx myself as a main cope
but alcohol? Just numbs you temporarily during which u r in agony too
It just doesnt make sense

How hard would it have been for God to have made me get some redhead pussy? Like seriously? I need to get my dick wet rn, I want to submit my dominance to these whores. :lasereyes:

I know that
I coommaxx myself as a main cope
but alcohol? Just numbs you temporarily during which u r in agony too
It just doesnt make sense
It feels like my emotions just get amplified, and I become even more angry and sad during the process. I don't know how I'm still coping at this point. I cry most nights.

Its kinda chill but i dont drink too often anymore, it does get boring.

Its kinda chill but i dont drink too often anymore, it does get boring.
I wanna quit this shit so I can get off my fat ass, and become something better then myself, but I have no drive or reason to want to push forward.

I wanna quit this shit so I can get off my fat ass, and become something better then myself, but I have no drive or reason to want to push forward.
You should give it a try but ive failed everything due to my looks, I wish people would accept us for us :cryfeels:

It feels like my emotions just get amplified, and I become even more angry and sad during the process. I don't know how I'm still coping at this point. I cry most nights.
:feelsbadman:i hope i could help somehow (i need help myself tho jfl)

You should give it a try but ive failed everything due to my looks, I wish people would accept us for us :cryfeels:
Same. If love genuinely existed, and if foids were capable of it without being shallow vapid cunts then life might just be a little more bearable. At the least we could even get some pussy, but not nowadays.

:feelsbadman:i hope i could help somehow (i need help myself tho jfl)
All of our incel brothers deserve a better life then this. They are way too kind for this world, yourself included :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

All of our incel brothers deserve a better life then this. They are way too kind for this world, yourself included :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
This is how existence has ordered things to be: always against our expectations

For as good as a cope that it is, the hangovers fucking suck. And I am constantly puking my guts out. So tired of this life man, but there is no escape other than to drink and waste my life away. Nothing matters here anymore, I just want to speed up the conclusion to this shit hole of an existence.

As the years roll on the hangover becomes ritual and routine, you'll see...

I tried to become alcoholicel but my brain chemistry is fucked in general nowadays and I get only depressed if I drink beer. When I drink Irish whiskey I feel good but it's too expensive. Wine gives me the worst possible hangovers. I drink only pepsi max and bottled water nowadays.

I tried to become alcoholicel but my brain chemistry is fucked in general nowadays and I get only depressed if I drink beer. When I drink Irish whiskey I feel good but it's too expensive. Wine gives me the worst possible hangovers. I drink only pepsi max and bottled water nowadays.
Same tbh. Wine does give me the worst hangovers. I really want to quit, for my own health. I just need the motivation to do so.

I like the Effect it gives , feels Quite Liberating tbh .

Same, if hangovers didn't exist I'd be hammered everyday

what will you say to a 30+ yo guy who hasnt even drunk once in his life and have only ever tried root beer twice
i have been of age to legally buy any liquor but never saw the point in it

what will you say to a 30+ yo guy who hasnt even drunk once in his life and have only ever tried root beer twice
I really would only try it if you've had a really bad day, and need something to help you get things off your mind. Don't over do it though or else it could just make things worse though. :feelscomfy:

Drink only between 12AM and 8PM. Prefer gin. This kills the hangover.

Drink only between 12AM and 8PM. Prefer gin. This kills the hangover.
12AM is the same for me. I rarely day drink anymore. My family are all alcoholics as well, so I don't like them knowing I drink, even though I'm sure they probably know.

:bigbrain:

e
Probably religious. And if not

You've never been peer pressured at any point?

surprise! so this hypothetical guy i was talking about was me.
religious ? me ? i am FAR from it . openly atheist. grew up reading the likes of christopher hitchens . richard dawkins

never had a friend group to pressure me for anyting

I really would only try it if you've had a really bad day, and need something to help you get things off your mind. Don't over do it though or else it could just make things worse though. :feelscomfy:
i have been living the same routine for so so long . i dont even know what bad is anymore.
i like my little life for whatever its worth

alcohol is a normie coping, truecel consumes soda.

I used to drink soda all the time. Would drink a whole 2 liter in one night back during when I was fat asf. :feelskek::feelskek:

the pretty boy used to be mod replies
No I'm not the real Knajjd. I've been lurking here since mid 2018 before making an account and admired his insights into the human condition so took on his name when it became free.

Honestly yeah, i've never understood the appeal of alcohol. Guess it's acquired taste or something.

Alcohol destroys my stomach. I can't even alcoholmaxx :feelsrope:

Alcohol destroys my stomach. I can't even alcoholmaxx :feelsrope:
Do you get really sick? Almost every time I drink I end up puking by the end of the night.

If I drink a shit ton of water this usually reduces my hangovers significantly