Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate aging

Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Cave dweller
-
Life is a sick joke. The only thing I want in life is a young girlfriend. But every day the age gap between me and young girls gets bigger. Which decreases my chance of getting one. I guess youth maxing and lying about my age is a solution. I've met plenty of thirty year old dudes who look like they're twenty.

How old are you?

I've met plenty of thirty year old dudes who look like they're twenty.
You will be fine then, at 40 maybe you can get a woman off the infinite cock caravan.

Life is a sick joke. The only thing I want in life is a young girlfriend. But every day the age gap between me and young girls gets bigger. Which decreases my chance of getting one. I guess youth maxing and lying about my age is a solution. I've met plenty of thirty year old dudes who look like they're twenty.
Yep the older you get, the more your body degrades. You get less attractive to foids and they find it weirder when you try to hit on them. It’s over if you don’t ascend by 25

I'm 33 so I know what you mean. If I find a woman I at least want time to have a couple of kids before she hits 40.

stop reminding me that this is a thing :feels:

23??? I don't wanna youthshame you, but how young are you shooting for? 23 is still college age.
18 I guess. I tried to enter college but they didn't let me enter because of my social anxiety. So there's no place for me to meet girls

18 I guess. I tried to enter college but they didn't let me enter because of my social anxiety. So there's no place for me to meet girls

23 is still within range even if you don't go to college.

Lol faggot you can still get 18 year olds if you are good looking as a 23 yr old

You think teenage sluts care about age? Most of them really don’t

c0pe. don draper was 40 something and fucking 20 year olds on tap

I am 36 so you are saying this at 23. Are you fucking kidding me?? Well tbh the only solution is moneymaxxing. If you are rich enough it doesnt matter how old you are or how you look.

it kinda starts being over if you're already greying at 30... and guess what...

Cope. Either you are genetically predisposed to looking younger or you look your age. No anti ageing cream will help you boyo. You are cope silly if you think you can youthmax like that disturbed boy Zesto. Just immerse yourself in copes like the Nintendo Switch.

Soyboy15

If you couldn't be with someone while young and youthful why complain now that you're aging?
Cope more retard

The teenlove pill is brutal and if you miss out on it you are forever scarred and ruined

There's this average looking twenty seven year old guy who lives in my street. And I keep seeing him with very young girls. I saw him at the mall once and he was buying liquor. And he had a fifteenish girl with him. I hate him.
No anti ageing cream will help you boyo
Only thing that works is staying healthy and shaving I guess. & OMAD

Aging sucks, but I don't know why Incels should be concerned with aging? If it has never begun for us?

I am 20 and look like 30 :feels::feels::feels:
I am aging like shit

Report in your early 30s.
You would love it.

Not yet but knowing my family I will probably soon:feelscry:
So if you have full hair but at 20 already looks like 30, then I do not want to imagine how old you will appear if you have no hair left...Should you start balding, then I recommend you to buy a hair system. Here in Germany they do that really well but it's also expensive.

So if you have full hair but at 20 already looks like 30, then I do not want to imagine how old you will appear if you have no hair left...Should you start balding, then I recommend you to buy a hair system. Here in Germany they do that really well but it's also expensive.
Yeah hair systems are really good

I'm 33 so I know what you mean. If I find a woman I at least want time to have a couple of kids before she hits 40.
My friend you are 33 and INCEL.

Even if you get a woman one day either by plastic surgery, statusmaxxing or betabuxxing, DO NOT REPRODUCE, please.

My friend you are 33 and INCEL.

Even if you get a woman one day either by plastic surgery, statusmaxxing or betabuxxing, DO NOT REPRODUCE, please.

Wow, easy there. lol

@KilluminoidBR Nice death eater mask

Yes it's very depressing, then I remember I couldn't get them when I was younger or in my prime anyway.

I've met plenty of thirty year old dudes who look like they're twenty.

It doesn't matter, they're still the same ole thirty

Age frauding and peterpanmaxxing will only take you so far. You also have to have a level of low-inhib to roll with that lie tbh, not to mention super good looks.

With today's metoo movement and transgender identities, I guess you can always identify as a 20-something year old, cuz why not? Makes more sense than the other shit people are identifying as...

Just like this oldcel who's requesting the courts to legally change his age lol
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-us...ny-messages-when-he-lists-his-real-age.87514/

then I remember I couldn't get them when I was younger or in my prime anyway.
Sometimes I think what if I grew up in a different neighbourhood. Something beautiful could have happened between me and a girl. I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about this. Kind of like a hungry feeling. I wish I could quit my life and be born somewhere in the 19th century in a small town.

I am serious.

If you reproduce you will put another incel in the world... i dont think you want to do it.

Well, going by this site's own definition of an incel, there are a LOT of us:
Incel (Allowed): Person who wishes to be in a romantic relationship, but is unable to despite numerous attempts and a significant amount of time trying.

Yes, but this is not a reason for you to put another incel in the world.

Well, I think you're over-thinking this! I prefer to do things to enjoy my life and not to make such a major decision just because it can be hard to get laid these days!

Fuck living past your prime

I definitely relate to this.

It's like I haven't had the past 10 years at all.

I am 30 next year but still feel 18.

You're age is you're age. Lying about it will only get you so far. The last taboo in society is ageism. We are moving closer and closer to an ageist society.

Like someone is this thread said maybe I'll identify as a younger age, see what the idiots say to that. Haha!

I will revel in creeping young girls out if not.

I can't believe 2008 was 11 years ago! What happened!? It was there and then it wasn't. WTF.

All I remember was playing Half-Life 2.

Check out this lifefuel though

It still doesn't help that you've missed out on you're prime though.