Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hadn’t had sex for 5 months. Boo hoo bitch! Try entire life without sex

“Only has guys that wants to hookup and nothing more” is code for “i am an unapologetic whore with no value beyond having been born with a hole”. This hoe drips with privilege and entitlement. She would have 10,000+ posts on here if she were born male

That’s not even a half year

The only time a bitch should cry is when she gets penetrated for the first time by her husband.

That’s not even a half year
Disgusting fucking whore ran out of chads to fuck and now boohoo I'm so lonely. Boo fucking HOO I am a massive useless fucking whore, why does no guy want to commit or show love to a fucking whore that will cheat on him for doing so then blame it on him and feel sorry for herself after. Fucking bitch dumpster trash can

There's actually some based comments

"At least you guys experienced sex...."

"atleast people want to hook up with you"

"5 months? There are some people on the various dating advice subs who haven’t had a partner/ltr/r ok any kind in nearing a decade. You need a different perspective."

"get on the app. lower your standard. stop chasing chad. you're welcome."

want to see something painful look at the shit here

Worthless fucking cock sleeve. She is not entitled to being in a relationship.

"and then there’s me, the girl that hasn’t had sex in five months"
Poor little thing.

There's actually some based comments

"At least you guys experienced sex...."

"atleast people want to hook up with you"

"5 months? There are some people on the various dating advice subs who haven’t had a partner/ltr/r ok any kind in nearing a decade. You need a different perspective."

"get on the app. lower your standard. stop chasing chad. you're welcome."
Jfl I was reading the comments, most are incel redditors, small sample size but I think we may hv reach the point where sexless ledditors r getting sick with sympathising whiny sexhavers