Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had to work the cash register for the first time - help pls

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
JFL at how fucking low IQ I am. My brain stops working when I am under pressure. Also having to interact with customers all day drained any life I had left in me. I am exhausted.
Tbh I wonder how much shit I accidentally gave away for free because I forgot to scan it. Can they find out it was me or will they just assume it was stolen?
Keep in mind that customers were only allowed to use their cards. No cash was given or received.

Last edited:
I don't know, considering that I'm a NEET.
But here, have a bump.

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

Isn't there a list of items you scanned?

what mean?

Yeah there was but there was a big queue and it was hard to read tbh and my brain turned off when dealing with customers. I did so much retarded shit. lol i'm so low IQ.
Just don't talk to the customers how does one "deal" with customers I wouldn't know because I haven't worked.

unknown.png

if it wasn't scanned the gates at the exit would sound off

Just keep reminding yourself that it doesn’t matter? You are excluded from one of life’s most basic needs so technically you aren’t even living. Whether you do a good job or bad you will be treated poorly because you are ugly.

Just keep reminding yourself that it doesn’t matter? You are excluded from one of life’s most basic needs so technically you aren’t even living. Whether you do a good job or bad you will be treated poorly because you are ugly.

The other employees have been nice to me so far. The customers have treated me like shit tho.

My math is shit, I could never do that

i could never imagine being a cashier

Old ladies with giant orders who ask you to double bag everything, pack the bags light, don't bag for themselves, complain, take forever to get out their money, narrate everything their buying and their prices ... :horror:

Don’t worry too much, it will become like clockwork after a few days of it

Brutal. Try everything you can to get on neetbux
Old ladies with giant orders who ask you to double bag everything, pack the bags light, don't bag for themselves, complain, take forever to get out their money, narrate everything their buying and their prices ... :horror:

Karen's make everything complicated

Last edited:
Public facing jobs are the epitome of suck. Every normalfag I knew who worked the register were either abusing alcohol, smoking through 3/4s of a pack of cigarettes or hotboxed weed before their shift to stay level.

Public facing jobs are the epitome of suck. Every normalfag I knew who worked the register were either abusing alcohol, smoking through 3/4s of a pack of cigarettes or hotboxed weed before their shift to stay level.
Thats what im doing rn

Makes sense