Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had to wear make-up today

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
I was getting ready for work this morning when I looked in the mirror and noticed some really ugly acne, pink and bulbous. I had two options; either withdraw indoors or go outside despite. So I had to improvise. I snuck into my mother's room and took a jar of power. Applying it to my face I was at least able to camouflage some acne. Now I'm contemplating whether or not I should buy my own for when my face gets out of control. It's over for acnecels :feelsbadman:

JFL just go out with acne tbh

Billions of whores destroy themselves everyday with it. Do not feel bad about using Jewish inventions against them.

In high school I would walk around with the most insane cystic acne. I will never mentally recover from that

I snuck into my mother's room and took a jar of power.
What are you 12?

Even girls look bad with that. It makes you look like a canvas.

did it make you feel pretty? :panties:

Has anyone ever considered makeupmaxxing?
Maybe it's the key to ascension?

Has anyone ever considered makeupmaxxing?
Maybe it's the key to ascension?
I use makeup all the time, for myself (jfl, I sound like a female), but I enjoy painting and makeup is similar; I use to to cover my hooded eyes and make it seem like my jawline is square. It doesn't help with females, who probably see through it (JFL), but for networking events and things like that other men are fooled.