Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I had to take a picture of me for work

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I had to send a picture of myself to my work for an access card and holy shit the sheer subhumanity of my looks made me lose faith in the next 30 years of my life at least. I almost wanna post my face for you brocels to finish me and make me rope. My face is even more asymmetrical than blackops2cel my best pictures is 100 worse than the worst crackhead mugshot you’ve ever seen. How subhuman are you ? Im almost sure Im the ugliest

picture of myself
geometry-of-selfies.gif

There is stuff you can do to look good in pictures that you take yourself. Then you can use some photoshop.

I can look good in pictures to the point where I get pretty teenage girls calling it handsome (notice that I don't even consider this a compliment for myself but rather for that specific picture), but that doesn't matter if my face is subhuman in different lighting from the 3/4 angle, or when I forget to flex my facial muscles.
But I get what you mean I think. I am personally getting used to my image in the mirror and I even like it, but when I video record myself and then forget that I was filming myself I look so subhuman that even Saint sam's brother mogs me.

My left side is so asymmetrical ( cheek is sunken in really deep and eye is fucked up) that I don't even bother having a picture on my linkedin, I don't even have yearbook pictures from high school because I skipped them all.

My left side is so asymmetrical ( cheek is sunken in really deep and eye is fucked up) that I don't even bother having a picture on my linkedin, I don't even have yearbook pictures from high school because I skipped them all.
Same i have a symmetry and dead eye problem