Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had to switch off the movie 'Ted'

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I have the blu ray of this but I never got around to watching it. It was all going fine until Mila Kuntis showed up, the first thing that angered me was the early scene in the office with the roasties job shaming the male character and Mila Kuntis virtue signaling saying she "would love him even if he was a janitor". What is it with Americans always hating on janitors?

The final straw was when Mark Wahlberg's character made the joke about how he would have turned out like the "Asian kid from Virginia Tech" if it wasn't for Ted. No I refuse to sit and watch a movie making jokes about incels and loners. I know Seth McFarlane likes to be edgy with his jokes but you don't make fun of famous incels in my presence. Normies need to realise that it is behaviour like that that causes those shootings.

American work culture looks down on anyone who isn't sitting at a desk. Parents are programmed to feel ashamed if their kids enter into blue collar jobs.

I wish I was a janitor

Shit movie tbh

I have the blu ray of this but I never got around to watching it. It was all going fine until Mila Kuntis showed up, the first thing that angered me was the early scene in the office with the roasties job shaming the male character and Mila Kuntis virtue signaling saying she "would love him even if he was a janitor". What is it with Americans always hating on janitors?

The final straw was when Mark Wahlberg's character made the joke about how he would have turned out like the "Asian kid from Virginia Tech" if it wasn't for Ted. No I refuse to sit and watch a movie making jokes about incels and loners. I know Seth McFarlane likes to be edgy with his jokes but you don't make fun of famous incels in my presence. Normies need to realise that it is behaviour like that that causes those shootings.
FUCKING JEWS