Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had to see females today

Jailbaitmaxxer

Jailbaitmaxxer

Officer
★★★★★
Today was a new agonizing day. I had to go outside today, so I hoped that I wouldn't have to see a female today. Guess what fucking happened.

Two young teens in crop tops and tights, naked bellies, long blonde hair, extremely sexually attractive, walking together right in front of me.

I couldn't do anything. I had to take the bus so I couldn't follow and record them. I just sat in the bus in agonizing psychological pain because nature told me to fuck their brains out and pump my sperm to their slutty ovaries and impregnate their perfect, young, healthy bodies.

Society forced me to control myself like a slave so I couldn't even stare at them for how long I wanted, just a few seconds and they were gone forever.

I will probably never see them again. Never fuck them. Never get affection by them.

I sat in the bus and imagined myself running after them with a camera and filming their moving ass meat, stopping time with my AI assistant and tearing down their pants tearing off their panties, pulling the panties over my face and taking a deep, deep breath inhaling the stench of their pussy, the fresh stench of their vagina and anus. Then position their legs wide open with her knees bent in sumo squat, and then as I inhale her pussy stench deep into my brain with her panties over my face, I insert my penis into her dripping vagina and asshole, fuck her holes furiously we mate like rabbits in public.

We're mating hard for several minutes, with each thrust she instinctively sprays her vaginal fluids out of her pussy holes. Her pussy and anus twitch as she's near climax. We start to move our hips even faster so our sex organs rub against another faster. As my balls are about to burst and pump my DNA to her DNA, I take a last, deep breath with her panties around my face, inhaling all of her female sex stench into my brain. Dopamine explodes from my brain. My prostate squeezes out all of my pent up sperm with maximum force to ensure guaranteed fertilization. As we climax and scream together, she pumps out gallons of vaginal fluids on the ground.

Heaven on earth.

"So this is what sex is like", I think to myself.

I pull my cock out of her pussy and our juices flow down on the ground. I take a picture of her and tell my AI assistant to save this encounter so I can visit and mount her next time I feel like it.

Last edited:
That's brutal and a very in depth description about what you would do with them

Based and rapepilled. Anyways, you need to be put on a watchlist freak

34760.jpg

Is that Zelda?! :feelsUnreal:

i'm glad i am not that sex obsessed