Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had to see a psychologist today

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
I was led in a small and pale, a jot too brightly lit room where I was sat down. The psychologist on question was the avarage European roastie: not to fat, not too ugly, not too wrinkly, not too joyous. What was the first thing that we had done?
SHE HANDED ME A FUCKING IQ TEST AND A JET PEN. This could very much mean a sackle of things, especially since she was specialized to work with retarded gypsyes and gaol birds, but I choose to take offense. I completed the test and it was quite very easy. I am plenty things, but an idiot am not. She is expected to give me a result by tomorrow.
A series of questions then began:
Had I ever been to such a place before? No· · ·
Am I mentally retarded? No· · ·
What is my full name?· · ·
What is my age? · · ·
Had I ever drugged myself? No· · ·
Had I ever been abused? No· · ·
What is my mother's name?· · ·
What is my father's name?· · ·
Where is my father?· · ·
Do I have any brothers and sisters?· · ·
Who are my brothers and sisters?· · ·
What do I do when alone?· · ·
Do I enjoy my life?· · ·
Do I know my phone number?· · ·
Do I know my mother's phone number?· · ·
Why do I not have any friends?· · ·
Is it true I am attracted to children between the ages of four to ten?· · ·
THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT IT THEY DID NOT BOTHER TO QUESTION BETWEEN FACT AND MYTH EVERYONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE I AM A PEDOPHILE IT SPREAD FROM MY COLLEGE HOW HOW DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHO IS WHAT HOW WHY AM I BEING SLANDERED FUCKING I AM NOT MOVING ANYWHERE OUTSIDE ANYMORE FUCKING GYPSYES- DEATH· · ·
Why must anyone do this? I am a grown ass nigger and I will not accost in this any longer no one can force me to move from the safety of my apartment. I have my own aspirations.

Last edited:
Why are you seeing a therapist in the first place, what did you do to make people in your college think that you're a pedo.

Give some context, GrAY

I'm sorry bro. Normies' memory is usually shit, unless it has to do with remembering some bullshit gossip about someone.
Idk why you would ever voluntarily go see a foid therapist though. Anyone could've told you it would turn out badly.

Why are you seeing a therapist in the first place, what did you do to make people in your college think that you're a pedo.

Give some context, GrAY
I'm sorry bro. Normies' memory is usually shit, unless it has to do with remembering some bullshit gossip about someone.
Idk why you would ever voluntarily go see a foid therapist though. Anyone could've told you it would turn out badly.
I was not consulted about it beforehand.

Oh I just now read this lol