Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had to record myself for one of my classes

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I needed a little bit of an audience, so two of my friends were present last night. The project was due today at noon. I didn't play it back until I was home last night, but when I did and I saw myself, seeing how ugly I really was, goddamn that really was awful to see. I already knew I was ugly as hell, but I tried not to think about my looks. But it really hit me. My entire mood just shifted, I felt like complete shit. I understand why the only girl I ever liked in my pathetic existence of 24 years never could like me back. I understand why no girl will ever like me back. I don't see anyone possibly ever being with me, that is how ugly I am. I fell asleep soon after. Still felt like shit when I woke up. I ended up not handing in my work because of how bad I feel about myself. Now I have wasted yet another academic year. Fuck this shit. This life really sucks. When I don't feel like shit anymore, I will remind myself again so I must never forget and delude myself that maybe someone could like me. I'm just too damn ugly. Hold me, boyos. :cryfeels:

mogs me cuz friends

I’m sorry you had to suffer through that :(

I ended up not handing in my work because of how bad I feel about myself.
Wtf is wrong with these faggots and demanding we film ourselves ? I also had to film myself and turn it in and I never did it, my teacher even emailed me about it and I just ignored her. :lul:

“two of my friends” gtfo you have multiple friends??? I don’t even have 1 (ONE)

I feel you..I have been there..am an introvert myself

Brutal keep venting here

That's torture to me

I needed a little bit of an audience, so two of my friends were present last night. The project was due today at noon. I didn't play it back until I was home last night, but when I did and I saw myself, seeing how ugly I really was, goddamn that really was awful to see. I already knew I was ugly as hell, but I tried not to think about my looks. But it really hit me. My entire mood just shifted, I felt like complete shit. I understand why the only girl I ever liked in my pathetic existence of 24 years never could like me back. I understand why no girl will ever like me back. I don't see anyone possibly ever being with me, that is how ugly I am. I fell asleep soon after. Still felt like shit when I woke up. I ended up not handing in my work because of how bad I feel about myself. Now I have wasted yet another academic year. Fuck this shit. This life really sucks. When I don't feel like shit anymore, I will remind myself again so I must never forget and delude myself that maybe someone could like me. I'm just too damn ugly. Hold me, boyos. :cryfeels:
I'm probably uglier than you. Everyday I look at the mirror and am disgusted by what I see. Felt like roping a couple days ago but I'm too fucking weak to hang myself.

sorry but didn't read