Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had to live my childhood in this mexican shithole with no internet...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Suifuel1
Suifuel2
Suifuel3
Suifuel4
Suifuel5

Bonus : Here is my old house where i lived , My asshole aunt stole it and sold it to build a bigger and better one in a less disgusting place :reeeeee:

Oldhouse

Never began for me...never... :feelsrope:

That's a nice house tbh. :feelscomfy:

over for u but Mogs my curry house in curryland.
also sad your aunt robbed ur house, my father's step Brothers cucked him of his inheritance or I would have lived millionaire life style. my dumb fuck father refused to go to court. trucel trait is low IQ poorfag parents who don't fight for money.

Could be worse desu

That's true. You can get away having a low IQ mom, but if your dad is low IQ your life is pretty much over. :feelswhat:
indeed I had to live three years in a homeless shelter while the children of my father's step Brothers lived millionaire lifestyles inherting clothes factories. turbo Low IQ father of mine. he also refused marriage to white medium height Mormon foid instead chose to marry my low IQ poorfag 4'10 schizo curry mother cause muh (((Islam))). damning me to being poorfag and midget :feelsree:

Damn, and I thought my time in CDMX was bad.

dumb nigga doxxes himself: the thread
over for u but Mogs my curry house in curryland.
also sad your aunt robbed ur house, my father's step Brothers cucked him of his inheritance or I would have lived millionaire life style. my dumb fuck father refused to go to court. trucel trait is low IQ poorfag parents who don't fight for money.
my grandparents got sacked by the communist in the 30s for a lot of property
wouldve been a trust fund kid and probably dodge my shit incel life right now

Last edited:

Doxxing myself? Bruh i dont use any social media and there is no info about me anywhere lmao

based communists:feelsdevil:

Communism is proved to not work .There is no way to make everyone equal.Human nature goes against that.Even the blackpill proves this.

Fuck the commies. Smash ALL the libtards on sight (with a pickaxe in minecraft)

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

OP, why not move to the US?

We literally have an open southern border and Trump's Wall never came to life.

There is already 32 million Mexicans in the USA, that's literally 10% of the total population.

The USA will soon be projected to be 50% Latinos, with Mexicans becoming 1/3 of the total population of the USA.

The future of America is becoming Mexicanized permanently.

Nosotros estamos abiertos

Communism is proved to not work .There is no way to make everyone equal.Human nature goes against that.Even the blackpill proves this.

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Communism never works the way it supposed to. Big reason China was shithole under Mao. And it took Deng Xiaopengs capitalist reforms to make it strong like it is now. Best compromise is heavily regulated capitalism imo.

Better than than to starve to death as a nigglet in Africa

:banhammer::banhammer:
communists are based at overthrowing the oppressors and parasites

OP, why not move to the US?

We literally have an open southern border and Trump's Wall never came to life.

There is already 32 million Mexicans in the USA, that's literally 10% of the total population.

The USA will soon be projected to be 50% Latinos, with Mexicans becoming 1/3 of the total population of the USA.

The future of America is becoming Mexicanized permanently.

Nosotros estamos abiertos

I know a lot of my fellow bean eaters move to the US but they still have to pay 200 k pesos for a "pollero" and they still have a chance to fail or die crossing the forest and im not in good health to even try :cryfeels: but yeah i would love to escape :cryfeels:

View attachment 470562View attachment 470563View attachment 470564View attachment 470565View attachment 470566

Bonus : Here is my old house where i lived , My asshole aunt stole it and sold it to build a bigger and better one in a less disgusting place :reeeeee:

View attachment 470567

First off, delete this thread and stop it with the attention whoring, this is peak attention whoring, you are literally giving people the location of where you lived

Lastly that house doesn't look like the house of a poor family

First off, delete this thread and stop it with the attention whoring, this is peak attention whoring, you are literally giving people the location of where you lived

Lastly that house doesn't look like the house of a poor family

Sorry i just wanted to vent...Also that house is not mine anymore , My aunt stole it and i will never have a house of my own in the future and i will have to pay rent forever :feelsrope:

communists are based at overthrowing the oppressors and parasites
Communists ARE the oppressors and parasites.

You are an asiancel,right? Just compare North and South Korea :lul:

Sorry i just wanted to vent...Also that house is not mine anymore , My aunt stole it and i will never have a house of my own in the future and i will have to pay rent forever :feelsrope:
The place I live is worse. My barrio looks like favela. At least the house you posted is decent.
Yo soy estrato 1 y también pago arriendo para siempre.

The place I live is worse. My barrio looks like favela. At least the house you posted is decent.
Yo soy estrato 1 y también pago arriendo para siempre.
Yeah I think OP is just being a whiny bitch, looks like a rad house to me
I grew up in a 70s communist panel block with 2 small rooms and a kitchen
I dont remember the square feet of the place but it was definately small and cramped for a family to live in

:feelswhat: how could an aunt just steal a house.... there seems to be more to the story.

i have a feeling that house actually originally beloned to your grandparents and your mom disappointed them by getting pregnant by a deadbeat ethnic beaner who ran away, and decided to give the house to your aunt instead. :feelshaha:

you might still have the house if the deadbeat who impregnated your mom was castizo/white, and your grandparents would probably have loved you way more :feelsohh:

the blackpill is brutal, man. :dafuckfeels:

Yeah that is likely what happened...

Communists ARE the oppressors and parasites.

You are an asiancel,right? Just compare North and South Korea :lul:
it depends,at least communists overthrow oppressors and parasites at the beginning

pure capitalism is evil,if it wasn't for the terror of a communist takeover,the west might be much worse for the ordinary people today

Last edited:
I know a lot of my fellow bean eaters move to the US but they still have to pay 200 k pesos for a "pollero" and they still have a chance to fail or die crossing the forest and im not in good health to even try :cryfeels: but yeah i would love to escape :cryfeels:
That's a lot of words that just mean "I'm too much of a fucking pussy to do it"
it depends,at least communists overthrow oppressors and parasites at the beginning

pure capitalism is evil,if it wasn't for the terror of a communist takeover,the west might be much worse for the ordinary people today
It seems fucking awesome on paper I know. But it's really not feasible. It goes against human nature. It's unnatural, some might say its :bluepill:

And there are not far from the truth.
I fucking hate communism. It killed hundreds over all the world to keep itself barely afloat :feelshaha:

It also added to making my current life even more hellish. My country and other ex estearn bloc countries are so shit today mainly due to their communist past :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
That's a lot of words that just mean "I'm too much of a fucking pussy to do it"

It seems fucking awesome on paper I know. But it's really not feasible. It goes against human nature. It's unnatural, some might say its :bluepill:

And there are not far from the truth.
I fucking hate communism. It killed hundreds over all the world to keep itself barely afloat :feelshaha:

It also added to making my current life even more hellish. My country and other ex estearn bloc countries are so shit today mainly due to their communist past :feelsUgh:

I mean desert , But trying for what? to get gigamogged by chads?

I mean desert , But trying for what? to get gigamogged by chads?
to cross the border
if you really despised your life in tacoland you wouldve already done it or atleast attempted to
but you are comfortable enough in mexico,so you dont do anything.

to cross the border
if you really despised your life in tacoland you wouldve already done it or atleast attempted to
but you are comfortable enough in mexico,so you dont do anything.

guess i dont give three shits about anything

No uses acentos , Para que? mi ingles es una mierda xD , A quien tratas de impresionar con el lexico xDDD

I copied and pasted from Google Translate

I did not have internet in mu childhood too.

At least you didnt needed to withstand "televisa" and "canal 5" shit being repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND FUCKING OVER FOR 10 YEARS...

At least you didnt needed to withstand "televisa" and "canal 5" shit being repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND FUCKING OVER FOR 10 YEARS...
Jfl same thing here. All i watched all the day were the same shit tier novelas and movies all the day. Thirdworldcel trait.

Jfl same thing here. All i watched all the day were the same shit tier novelas and movies all the day. Thirdworldcel trait.

Televisa shit :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 470562View attachment 470563View attachment 470564View attachment 470565View attachment 470566

View attachment 470567

I would kill for a bike-truck like dude bro has.... ( 20 years ago - in mimecraft)

Op, you are a spoiled cunt for not being grateful you had actual walls instead of old rusty metal roofing. Or a mud hut with a grass roof!

Same hear bro!
THERE WAS NO INTERNET FOR MY CHILDHOOD!
(i feel really lucky tbh... I see all these spoiled sissy wimp tardbois and and like all cringing:€

Watchout for cartel shootouts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back