Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HAD TO GO LOOKING FOR A DOG I TOLD MY FAMILY NOT TO GET FOR 27 MINUTES.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Shit was rage fuel.

HOW HARD IS IT TO KEEP A FUCKING DOG INSIDE? WHY DO PEOPLE BUY THESE RETARDED THINGS.

They have some fucking nerve to ask you to go looking for that worthless mutt, jfl at Western dog nuttery, people on the r/dogfree subreddit literally disown their parents because of these useless mutants

I DONT THINK WE SHOULD GET A DOG GUYS ITS A RETARDED IDEA. I SAID LIKE 80 THOUSAND TIMES. THEN THEY BUY ITAND THEN I HAVE TO FUCKING LOOK FOR IT.

They have some fucking nerve to ask you to go looking for that worthless mutt, jfl at Western dog nuttery
ESPECIALLY WHEN I SPECIFICALLY SAID WE SHOULD NOT GET A FUCKING DOG

They have some fucking nerve to ask you to go looking for that worthless mutt, jfl at Western dog nuttery, people on the r/dogfree subreddit literally disown their parents because of these useless mutants
THEY DISOWN THEIR PARENTS OVER A FUCKING DOG? REDDIT IS RETARDED.

THIS DOG IS ALSO A PIECE OF SHIT RETARD TJAT SHITS IN THR FUCKING HOUSE AND HOWLS ALL THE TIME

WELL NOT ALL OF MY FAMILY JUST ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS WANTED JT.

THEY DISOWN THEIR PARENTS OVER A FUCKING DOG? REDDIT IS RETARDED.
A lot are not on speaking terms with their parents after moving out because of years of the torture endured living with a barking, howling, shitting mutt

A lot are not on speaking terms with their parents after moving out because of years of the torture endured living with a barking, howling, shitting mutt
Makes sense. I don't know why I have to do so much shit for a dog I didn't even want.

THIS DOG IS ALSO A PIECE OF SHIT RETARD TJAT SHITS IN THR FUCKING HOUSE AND HOWLS ALL THE TIME
jfl, I wonder why do people insist on getting a lobotomized wolf in their house that will just disrupt their sleeping pattern

jfl, I wonder why do people insist on getting a lobotomized wolf in their house that will just disrupt their sleeping pattern
FUCKING HOWLING AT 2AM IS ALSO RAGE FUEL.

can't you just refuse to look for it?

Your dog's life is worth more to them than your own human life. That's why they want you to waste your time on such proclivities.

My doge runs free,

Collar is a form of life insurance...

Shits outside

Yells at everyone, including me!

Howls in despair and happiness!

Very funny Doge

My doge is fixed.