Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had to drop out of high school because of foids

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I always had problems with foids in school.
I didn't really have problems with men because if a guy insulted me i would just get into a fight with him and than he would stop.
I couldn't do that to foids tho.
As i would get expelled if i did and possibly arrested.
In middle school, i was mocked by them, some spat on me, threw chewed up gums on me etc.
I was aware that i wouldn't be able to take this in high school, that's why i wanted to go to all male high school.
Sadly i was forced by my parents to go to a high school where women were the majority of my class (80%).
Which resulted in me getting suicidally depressed.
I managed to only last a year in high school before i quit.
Foids mocked me there, laughed at me, they isolated me, they would invite all my friends to parties but not me.
I was treated like a subhuman.
I had to listen to 9/10 teenage girls in short dresses talking about how they fuck their boyfriends.
I knew i was going to kill myself i stayed, therefore i had to drop out.
My father still insults me because of this.
I really wanted a higher education but because of foids, i'm forced to work a shitty $6k a year physical job.
TL;DR : I had to drop out, out of HS, because foids made me want to kill myself.

Last edited:
If you can maybe try one of those online high schools

Foids are truly evil beings

Pussy pass enrages me

I can't imagine how bad high school is now for ogrecels like me. I'm glad I'm long out of school.

Wow! a school with majority females? You must have been swimming in pussy juices haha! - NORMIE FAGGOT

all schools should be gender separated

I barely graduated in 2011 because of the social aspects of high school I had to attend summer school for three years just to catch up. Lol, haven't gone to college since because I just hated being the loser at school

I personally hate foids and think that foids shouldn't be apart of schools or be apart of the education system.

Why didn’t you just do what ER did and go to an alternative school