Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had to cut my hair off

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Deleted member 11318

Deleted member 11318

Ethnic
-
Due to too much heat and styling my hair got totally broken and I had to shave it off. I am currently wearing a cap and have no hair on my head. That feels really awful. My sympathy with the Baldcels here has become even bigger. My hair will regrow, but I still feel terrible. Now I have to go out with this shitty cap for the next weeks and I really feel like shit with it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

A lesson to all the guys here that have naturally thin hair: Do NOT use any chemical products and do not blow dry your hair, that's pure poison for your hair! I have learned my lesson and will never do it again.

Blowdrying your hair is bad? My mistake ig. That's the way I've always dried it.

Blowdrying your hair is bad? My mistake ig. That's the way I've always dried it.
Yes, if you do it every day, it will hurt your hair. My have been totally destroyed by it, so I had to cut them off now. Anyway, I've learned my lesson.

Yes, if you do it every day, it will hurt your hair. My have been totally destroyed by it, so I had to cut them off now. Anyway, I've learned my lesson.
I guess I will stop doing it then.

I would rather my balls be exposed in public than be seen with a bald head tbh..

Due to too much heat and styling my hair got totally broken and I had to shave it off. I am currently wearing a cap and have no hair on my head. That feels really awful. My sympathy with the Baldcels here has become even bigger. My hair will regrow, but I still feel terrible. Now I have to go out with this shitty cap for the next weeks and I really feel like shit with it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

A lesson to all the guys here that have naturally thin hair: Do NOT use any chemical products and do not blow dry your hair, that's pure poison for your hair! I have learned my lesson and will never do it again.
Caps are normal bro

I would rather my balls be exposed in public than be seen with a bald head tbh..
this, when I start balding it will be a time to seriously consider roping :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Dont wash your hair too often, it needs its own oil/grease to stay healthy.
Tbh. Hair is everything

I take care of my hair and have never used blow-dryers or chemicals. Still the unstoppable reaper is coming...

@SpringHeeledJack did you end up getting that haircut that you always wanted? I don't have the picture but it was like a guy with curly brown hair and short on the sides.

Cope, admit it you are balding. kek

Sorry to hear, OP.

Still the unstoppable reaper is coming...
Are you balding ? If so, there are only two options: hair system or hair transplant.
@SpringHeeledJack did you end up getting that haircut that you always wanted? I don't have the picture but it was like a guy with curly brown hair and short on the sides.
Yes something like that. But because I used to blow them so often and used chemical products, they got broken. I have thin and sensitive hair and they have unfortunately not done well. In 3, 4 months, when my hair has reached my desired length, I will do a side parting undercut. A very simple haircut that does not need much styling. Also, I will no longer use any chemical products and no longer use the hair dryer.

Cope, admit it you are balding. kek
Haha no thank god not. The same thing happened to me before. A few years ago, my hair was damaged by chemical substances which caused them to break off. After shaving them off, they were growing normal and healthy again.

better late than never. you should never do anything to stress your hair, like pull it back tight in a ponytail, blow dry it or dry it too aggressively. high blood sugar from eating garbage doesn't help either.

anyway, despite this, i might go full retard and bleach it blonde this summer, it's probably my last chance before i lose too much to be able to style it. you only live once.

better late than never. you should never do anything to stress your hair, like pull it back tight in a ponytail, blow dry it or dry it too aggressively. high blood sugar from eating garbage doesn't help either.

anyway, despite this, i might go full retard and bleach it blonde this summer, it's probably my last chance before i lose too much to be able to style it. you only live once.
go for it tbh boyo. I hear that helps achieve a youthful look tbh.

Yes, you are absolutely right.
If you lose your hair then buy a hair system. This is the best option against baldness in my opinion.

If you still have a decent hairline odds are you now look higher T than your did. Unless you also have a large forehead that does not slope so good.

Yes, you are absolutely right.

If you lose your hair then buy a hair system. This is the best option against baldness in my opinion.
Agreed on that, I've seen some amazing results.

go for it tbh boyo. I hear that helps achieve a youthful look tbh.
Thanks, I managed to keep most of the collagen in my face so maybe it will work out

If you still have a decent hairline odds are you now look higher T than your did. Unless you also have a large forehead that does not slope so good.
Yes I have a good hairline but that does not help me right now. Without my hair I look like a total truecel :feelsrope:

Yes I have a good hairline but that does not help me right now. Without my hair I look like a total truecel :feelsrope:
It will grow back at least tbh boyo. You will see it's return.

It will grow back at least tbh boyo. You will see it's return.
Yes, but that takes time. I currently look so ugly that I'm ashamed to leave the house :feelsbadman: I have never felt so bad and that will continue for the next weeks.

Yes, but that takes time. I currently look so ugly that I'm ashamed to leave the house :feelsbadman: I have never felt so bad and that will continue for the next weeks.
You said you would wear a cap? Unfortunately I believe that is all you can do :feelsbadman: I truly feel for norwoodcels that will permanently have this issue.

You said you would wear a cap? Unfortunately I believe that is all you can do :feelsbadman:
Yes, but that also makes me look ugly :feelsbadman: These are going to be tough weeks that are ahead of me...

Also welcome back, OP. It's nice to see you back.

Well at least it'll grow back

Well at least it'll grow back
Yes, after all. But that takes time unfortunately. The next few weeks I'll just go out with a cap and that just looks really ugly. I will get mogged by peer boys who have all these stylish modern haircuts while I'm there with my stupid cap :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: