Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i had this weird dream last night

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
the best way i could describe this dream, is that it was like somebody was telling a story, and i was a part of it.
i was also trying to tell and decide my own version of this story, but whatever was controlling the events in my dream had more power than me.
whatever it was kinda felt like some kind of god or a higher power.
i have no memory of what exactly was going on in this dream, but it felt like events were going on, and decisions were being made by me and other characters, and the narrator of my dream.

when i woke up, I was simultaneously awake and asleep, and couldn't go back into full-sleep and when i tried to, it was difficult.
i would constantly toss and turn in my bed, under the covers, while drifting in and out of sleep.

i was still suffering from my cold too, my nose was all snotty and runny, i was coughing alot, i had a headache and i was vomiting a bit.
i when into the bathroom and took some paracetamols with tropical fanta to ease the pain of my headache, but i puked them out all over my bathroom floor.
Somethings i remember from last night was i was constantly saying to myself "I don't know whats going on", and i opened the window because i was farting a lot.
i also checked the time on my phone and saw it was 1 in the morning, it wasn't as late into the night as i thought it was.
i also don't remember falling back into full sleep, but when i woke up at 7, the event of last night felt so distant.
even though it was only a few hours ago.

Last edited:
You feeling better today?

thoughts?
@lu.jones @Pancakecel @Ron.Belgrade @wasted12years @slavcel11 @Karakol96 @Anarcho Nihilist @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @NearEnd @Arabcel99 @jungfraucel @ParasiteToSociety @PurgatoryPass @lazy_gamer_423 @K1ng N0th1ng @RechargedSamsung @IncelAndProud33 @FuckYou @BornToLose @Patches @PersonaPimp @PersonalityChad @To koniec @LOLI BREEDING @yebamoth @smegma producer @MoggedByALoli @blackpillednigga @Uninvited @sennaGTR @Suicidal Schizoid @Subhuman Niceguy @SubhumanGamer @zerozerozero @Sloth22 @Seleucia_Knight_312 @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @FAT BLACK JIGGABOO

Last edited:
Rhinorhea sucks.

I’ve had that annoying shit on and off since my hospitalization and rehabilitation.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Just sounds like you were sick for a bit

Sounds like your average fever dream.

Hope you're feeling better now bro.
I fell sick a few days ago as well, seems like flu season is getting started.