Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had the scariest nightmare

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I was walking to buy some coffee as coffee is good cope and i was walking I stumbled upon a park filled with saudi staceys and white chads. Literally mogs most models, long blonde hair, striking blue eyes, extremely tall and massive wrists playing football and it was midnight. I literally woke up so fast sweating and confused.

i would be scared too ngl

i would be scared too ngl
I feel at peace when i walk through the indian corners seeing short skinnyfat balding darl skinned ugly men. I feel i am among my people and feel like i have a chance with a foid

You should have continued your dream and go ER on them

You should have continued your dream and go ER on them
I dont control my dreams and tbh i would run hysterically from the spot and come back later to educate them how much allah and his prophet loves them

Isn't everyone is Saudi Arabia rich? Why don't you just surgerymaxx and try Just Be Arab Theory in Thailand or Cambodia?

My nightmares are dead, I killed them.

Isn't everyone is Saudi Arabia rich? Why don't you just surgerymaxx and try Just Be Arab Theory in Thailand or Cambodia?
I am trying to convince my parents for a jaw surgery but my parents are adult babies and keep dragging me to the divorce courts and solve their shit. Once i get my jaw surgery and skin bleaching i will migrate to tutorial island and change my name to something hispanic and have a loving ib babe and preach islam day and night

I am trying to convince my parents for a jaw surgery but my parents are adult babies and keep dragging me to the divorce courts and solve their shit. Once i get my jaw surgery and skin bleaching i will migrate to tutorial island and change my name to something hispanic and have a loving ib babe and preach islam day and night
Ask your sheikh if he'll pay for my surgeymaxx bro... I've had Saudis tell me that if I move to Saudi Arabia and present myself as a devout Sunni, someone will pity me and give me surgery money and maybe a cheetah and an Audi too...

Ask your sheikh if he'll pay for my surgeymaxx bro... I've had Saudis tell me that if I move to Saudi Arabia and present myself as a devout Sunni, someone will pity me and give me surgery money and maybe a cheetah and an Audi too...
Yeah it happens a lot. Balding short ugly indian janitors get spoiled here no joke.

The problem is that my surgeries are aesthetics based and not functionsl so nobody gives a fuck

Yeah it happens a lot. Balding short ugly indian janitors get spoiled here no joke.

The problem is that my surgeries are aesthetics based and not functionsl so nobody gives a fuck
Sounds like Saudi Arabia is in need of a prophet of The Black Pill!

Islam is pretty backpilled but a lot of soys are in high positions
Surgerymaxxing an incel is the ultimate zakat.... Automatic Jannah... Even the dirtiest Zionist is forgiven...

Surgerymaxxing an incel is the ultimate zakat.... Automatic Jannah... Even the dirtiest Zionist is forgiven...
Literally saving a person. I have a downswung maxilla and if i get it fixed i can slay like my brother. Are you muslim bro

That's every incel's nightmare.

Literally saving a person. I have a downswung maxilla and if i get it fixed i can slay like my brother. Are you muslim bro
I'm a huge fan of Islamic history, I have a bit of an Advaita/Sufi view on religion, I reject the hadiths completely, and I'm Perta-Pilled when it comes to Becca (see Dan Gibson)... I would pretend to be a Sunni for surgery though...

I'm a huge fan of Islamic history, I have a bit of an Advaita/Sufi view on religion, I reject the hadiths completely, and I'm Perta-Pilled when it comes to Becca (see Dan Gibson)... I would pretend to be a Sunni for surgery though...
Yeah I think you were joking with your beliefs but okaaaayyy... have you tried beggermaxxig? I heard they make good money

Yeah I think you were joking with your beliefs but okaaaayyy... have you tried beggermaxxig? I heard they make good money
Religion and history is a constant investigation filled with rewrites and redactions... I will try beggarmaxxing when I praypavesamaxx in Hollywood.

Religion and history is a constant investigation filled with rewrites and redactions... I will try beggarmaxxing when I praypavesamaxx in Hollywood.
Yeah beggars need to be good actors and bear the pity looks of passerby