Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had the potential to be chad

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
I went to the doctor today whom had prescribed me HGH over a year ago yet the supply was unavailable where I was so I could not take it, and he told me I had the potential to be 6ft from the x rays he had taken over a year ago, and now I'm a 5'7 manlet.

Is anything really more suicidefuel than this?

would you have injected yourself with it had you known?

6' is the bare minimum. You would not be Chad regardless.

Why did you move to an rea where the supply was unavailbale? also couldn't have jus bought before moving to said area?

I went to the doctor today whom had prescribed me HGH over a year ago yet the supply was unavailable where I was so I could not take it, and he told me I had the potential to be 6ft from the x rays he had taken over a year ago, and now I'm a 5'7 manlet.

how old are you?

6 ft + built I might not be chad in the US, but at least not an incel anywhere and a chad in asian countries.
To be honest, if you're lean and wear elevator shoes, you'd get laid in southeast Asia. Go get them, boyo!

Why did you move to an rea where the supply was unavailbale? also couldn't have jus bought before moving to said area?
neither areas had it available and I was too busy to go to another European country and get it

being busy, laziness, fucked up sleep and health messed up my potential.

I am genuinely thinking about LLS lol
Careful. Remember to factor in not only risk but opportunity cost. There's around a 9-month recovery period, and if you're not getting laid now, I doubt going around in a wheelchair and crutches is going to help much.

It has a very high complication rate. If you read the LL forums plenty of them suffer knee pain, ballerina foot and other bad outcomes.

Careful. Remember to factor in not only risk but opportunity cost. There's around a 9-month recovery period, and if you're not getting laid now, I doubt going around in a wheelchair and crutches is going to help much.

It has a very high complication rate. If you read the LL forums plenty of them suffer knee pain, ballerina foot and other bad outcomes.
how many inches do you think are maximally within a safe margin. How many do you inches do you think i can get while having a higher probability of success without complications than vice versa?

Maybe I could get 2-3 inches and wear Nike air maxxes all the time so I could appear 6ft-6ft1in

Brutal.

It's over.

woman behavior
Cha-Cha Cheating

ladies midgets GIF

how many inches do you think are maximally within a safe margin
7 centimeters at best. More than 7 is asking for trouble.

How many do you inches do you think i can get while having a higher probability of success without complications than vice versa?
7 centimeters. Only single digits. From what I have seen, double digits like 10, 11, 12 could get you cripple for life or at least in a lot of pain.

Maybe I could get 2-3 inches and wear Nike air maxxes all the time so I could appear 6ft-6ft1in
Or you could focus on other important aspects of your body like face and weight, wear elevator shoes and perhaps move to an area where people are shorter. But if you really decide to get an LL, talk a lot with your doctor about what you're planning to do so nothing will go wrong. Seriously, this could be detrimental to your health.

How can you even get HGH? Why does it need to be approved by the doctor while puberty blockers are more accessible?

height isn't enough, coper

height isn't enough, coper
being 6ft and above automatically makes you resign the capacity to be incel unless you are severely handicapped and mentally retarded to an incomprehensible/unintelligible degree

being 6ft and above automatically makes you resign the capacity to be incel unless you are severely handicapped and mentally retarded to an incomprehensible/unintelligible degree
I'm 6'3 and ugly, EDS (severely, I guess?), completely NT (got checked, my dad's non-nt), tried, get praised for my personality but shot down for my appearance, KHHV at 22 next month.

I'm 6'3 and ugly, EDS (severely, I guess?), completely NT (got checked, my dad's non-nt), tried, get praised for my personality but shot down for my appearance, KHHV at 22 next month.
believe it or not, there are still thousands of women who would fuck you, you are either not trying hard enough to find them within your proximity or your proximity is too competitive.

People like me are virgins almost anywhere.

As others have pointed out above, chadness is the function of a more comprehensive calculus which includes several variables and isn't merely reducible to height alone. There are some chads who may very well be as relatively diminutive as yourself but who compensate by having great facial symmetry, amazingly fit bodies, good hair, wit, charm, humor, charisma and money. Foids likewise place differing degrees of emphasis on these various criteria which, in the aggregate, comprise a holistic SMV analysis, so that some foids may value superior intellect in combination with a great body and cute face whereas others will place more of a premium on height and personal wealth. And I speak authoritatively on these matters as I am 6'3, 220 lbs, musclemaxxed but lean and 43 years old yet still an incel.

For manlets and mantees, this is the only way...

Multiple incels forming in one jacket. All moving in sync. A bit like the megazord in
Power rangers.

I present to you the Chad cel.

Totem hubris 01

I had the potential to make a couple million a couple years ago.