Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had the misfortune of seeing three fat goblinas while at 7-Eleven

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I wanted to turn in a lottery scratcher for $2 and I wanted to use my rewards points to get a free 24oz can of Monster Energy (the biggest size).

I pulled into the parking lot, and immediately two goblinas pulled up next to me in a van. They both get out, one was just a bit overweight, the other was short and fat. The sad thing was - fifteen years ago - I may have found her attractive, but now she is just a fat goblina with a bad attitude in my eyes.

Before I even stepped out of my car, the goblinas walked in and out of the 7-Eleven, as if they just wanted to see how much a box of condoms cost.

When I went inside, there was already some chad coming up to pay for his items. So, I just went to go get my Monster Energy first. Man, the cashier was a goblina, a short chubby one. This goblina’s ass was so fat, she had to wear spandex to work. She was so nice to the skinny chad, he was the opposite of her body type.

I received my $2 and left with my Monster EnERgy.

Sounds like a day in the life of @bcroger lol

Kek! 24oz MonstER EnERgy-sized asses on those goblinas!
Lmaoo.

Also the joke was that you are a size whore for monster since you got the biggest size lol

Goblinas are so fat, more money has to be spent on bullets when the cartels off them.

The blubber makes fine lamp oil