Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had the craziest dream.

Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Captain
So I'm walking through the desert at night, with some random guy and I happen to walk past a post apocalyptic house, a group of people I know jump out at me, so I start whipping them with one of those white cable wire that you connect to a tv, after I'm done they call their dad and get picked up. So I continue my journey walking through the desert at night, I come across a fence, and behind the fence is some rail road tracks, a giant train about 50 ft tall and about 20 feet wide drives across it at really high speed, so I decided I want to stop one of them, so I shoot one with an rpg, but it misses and I change my mind and decide I want to leave, but a train stops, but this train is carrying a cart that's white and has oval windows and people start getting off, so me and the random guy sneak on. We walk in and the ticket lady says "nobody is supposed to get on", I look around and the walls look really smooth and white, the floor is made from wood and everything looks futuristic. I walk up some stairs, walk through a laboratory, and go to a room, I see the ticket lady, pull out an ar15 shoot her in the back of the head, she drops and everyone starts screaming, so I start shooting everyone, me and the random guy then walk up some stairs that take us to the highest part of the train, everything is dark, I see a weird futuristic oval bed with a baby in it, the lights turn on in this dark room, and I look and it's the random guy next to me but 20 years older and he's holding the baby, and the random guy is still next to me, so we kill the future version of him and the baby he's holding, we then go to the control room and pull some levers and the train ends up blowing up and I die.

I dreamed about posting on internet forums more than once.

Dreams can be great. As long as it doesn't include foids.

I've had weirder dreams.Once I dreamt that I was dreaming about me dreaming about me dreaming.

I've had weirder dreams.Once I dreamt that I was dreaming about me dreaming about me dreaming.
I've had a dream like that and it was like a nightmare.

For some reason, i cant dream anymore.

My dreams have been wild lately though they almost never follow a story, instead my dreams consist of a series of random events.