Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had testicle torsion as a kid

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
The shit was brootal, i almost lost my ball

I vividly remember an excruciating pain in my right nut that suddenly appeared at about ~14. I remember almost puking because the pain was so bad. I sucked it up and never went to the doctor for it nor told my parents. My right nut is still sensitive and quite tender to date and I avoid touching it. I think it may have been a torsion or partial torsion. Doesn't matter as I won't get to breed anyway.

I vividly remember an excruciating pain in my right nut that suddenly appeared at about ~14. I remember almost puking because the pain was so bad. I sucked it up and never went to the doctor for it nor told my parents. My right nut is still sensitive and quite tender to date and I avoid touching it. I think it may have been a torsion or partial torsion. Doesn't matter as I won't get to breed anyway.
Once while cutting logs i hit myself in the right testicle with the handle of the axe, it hurt like hell for 15 min, also never went to a doctor.

If it was the real torsion your ball would just rot off

Fuck. Just the idea makes me cringe. :worryfeels:

Once while cutting logs i hit myself in the right testicle with the handle of the axe, it hurt like hell for 15 min, also never went to a doctor.
Fucking brutal. So many people in Bosnia still have no central heating. During summer holidays we always cut logs for my grandmother. Also massive incel trait to not seek out help when we do need it and instead just suck it up... Pobably because we've been used to always hiding feelings/solving problems alone due to being neglected/being called out for exaggerating
If it was the real torsion your ball would just rot off
Would this even be noticeable from looking at your sack alone? Like does the scrotum turn blue/black if your nut dies off? I can't really find much about this when googling untreated testicular torsion. Just found one article where it says the scrotum turns red and tender. So based on visuals one maybe cannot even discern if a ball has died off. My scrotum doesn't seem abnormal (to me) - my right nut however is slightly horizontally* oriented compared to my left one, and also hangs higher (this is common I believe) .

Last edited:
Fucking brutal. So many people in Bosnia still have no central heating. During summer holidays we always cut logs for my grandmother. Also massive incel trait to not seek out help when we do need it and instead just suck it up... Pobably because we've been used to always hiding feelings/solving problems alone due to being neglected/being called out for exaggerating

Would this even be noticeable from looking at your sack alone? Like does the scrotum turn blue/black if your nut dies off? I can't really find much about this when googling untreated testicular torsion. Just found one article where it says the scrotum turns red and tender. So based on visuals one maybe cannot even discern if a ball has died off. My scrotum doesn't seem abnormal (to me) - my right nut however is slightly horizontally* oriented compared to my left one, and also hangs higher (this is common I believe) .
I read one reddit tale where apparently your nuts could infarct inside of you maybe. But then again for this to happen I Imagine the scrotum being filled with puss and rotting tissue if this where to be the case. But honestly you can't tell for yourself. Now you think about it how can we tell if a testicle has died off. If you can slightly slap it after said presumable torsion can you still feel it ? Shit is pretty weird

I wish I never clicked on this thread
:fuk:
Just reading it made my nuts hurt
:feelsugh:

Wtf is a torsion OP? :fuk:
its when one of your balls faces the wrong way,due to trauma like getting kicked in the nuts.It's extremely painful.I was suspected of having it as a kid too but turns out it was just an infection.