Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had sex with a tortilla (not lying)

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I was horny, desperate, wanted to rub my dick on something, so i rolled up a tortilla from the fridge and wet it with some warm water, went to town on that little bitch, ended up not feeling much. Got lots of wet slimy tortilla on my dick, would not recommend. I used a vacuum cleaner for a blowjob right after btw :feelsUnreal:

I was horny, desperate, wanted to rub my dick on something, so i rolled up a tortilla from the fridge and wet it with some warm water, went to town on that little bitch, ended up not feeling much. Got lots of wet slimy tortilla on my dick, would not recommend. I used a vacuum cleaner for a blowjob right after btw :feelsUnreal:

View: https://youtu.be/K1aVECI4Jas

While Chad is fucking a big booty Latina you are a fucking a tortilla :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry:

This is what subhumanity does to a man

I'm gonna guess that this is one of those soft shells. And you just wrapped it around like a hot dog You're just moved it back and forth up and down like a pocket pussy?

This is what happens when women refuse to give sex and love to an incel

It's so fucking over when you resort to having sex with a tortilla instead of a real woman due to hypergamy

Average inkwel wank

Bro ascended with a Tortilla :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsPop:

sing eric cartman GIF by South Park

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back