Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had roid rage today

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
It’s definitely from the trenbolone (popular cow steroid bodybuilders use) and the high test + other shit

I was so happy today. Went for a run on the beach, did some grocery shopping now that I make enough to have side money, and felt good

For some reason I got so angry thinking about the fact my dad his girlfriend and everyone else uses my xfinity account that I called xfinity to reset everything

I then paused their devices and my dad called me 5 mins later asking why I did that (he noticed his connection was lost)

Once I ended the phone with him I threw my phone on the ground and it smashes it to pieces (iPhone 11)
IMG 0002

Not only are they still making me pay $96 for them because “I have to be more courteous” (I live alone btw JFL) but I now had to pay $1,300 for the iPhone 15 pro max

$1,300 lost, lost all my contacts and info from old phone, and they are all still mooching off my money JFL

BACK TO WAGESLAVING TOMORROW BOYOS

Last edited:
Brother has the rage of a nigger lmaoo

could've smashed something non expensive dumbass

Happened to me aswell but without the roids luckily my phone was only 300euro

could've smashed something non expensive dumbass

It wasn’t even planned, cause if it was I would’ve thrown a pillow

I got off the phone with my dad and threw the phone on the ground with zero thought behind it. Just pure rage

should probably stop taking it

Should’ve bought a cheaper phone. 16 series is out soon anyways

It's was time for a upgrade anyway...

Be more mindful next time, or you might end up hitting someone instead.

@gymcellragefuel

Brutal. What dose of tren and test are you running

Tren is brutal. It fucks with the brain you won’t even think straight on it

Brutal. What dose of tren and test are you running

Tren ace 200mg (weekly)… for preserving muscle

Test prop 200mg (weekly)… kick start to cycle and 200mg extra test won’t hurt mixing it with the tren to make a full ML

Deca/test e blend (200mg deca/200mg test e) 2x a week… that’s 800mg a week of test total… deca for bulking

equpoise 200mg (weekly)… has anti-estrogen effects, low dose though average is 800mg

Anadrol 50mg (preworkout).. cus why tf not

Tren is brutal. It fucks with the brain you won’t even think straight on it

Bro I feel retarded. At work I notice I can’t pay attention. My brain feels foggy.

I just feel so fuckin’ depressed and angry all the time

Smash whores instead :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Your phone mogs mine

Anadrol 50mg (preworkout).. cus why tf not
Don’t run anadrol for too long it’s really fucking toxic for the liver.
And this is a BROOOOTAL cycle. Your mind is definitely being fucked from the tren and high dose test/deca.
I just feel so fuckin’ depressed and angry all the time
Why do this? You can get insane results with test and anavar or test and equipoise/some growth

And this is a BROOOOTAL cycle. Your mind is definitely being fucked from the tren and high dose test/deca.

Why do this? You can get insane results with test and anavar or test and equipoise/some growth

Idk bro.. been blasting non stop since October with every compound no breaks

I keep saying I hope I die one of these days

I’m just so fucking depressed. And it’s not the fact they couldn’t recover my contact/photos/logins from last phone and paying $1,300 it’s everything in general

My coworkers don’t like me. I’m alone.

The only time I felt happy and you might mention me talking about it was when I was in the hospital for anemia. I should’ve died.

But being out of work for 2 months and just enjoying life was nice. My mom even came to visit because she was worried it felt good having someone there.

It’s fuckin’ 4:20 AM and gotta work 12 hour nights this weekend and don’t even wanna go. I wanna fuckin die and I want the steroids to kill me already

Sorry for the long rant lol

I just wanna be happy bro.

Idk bro.. been blasting non stop since October with every compound no breaks

I keep saying I hope I die one of these days

I’m just so fucking depressed. And it’s not the fact they couldn’t recover my contact/photos/logins from last phone and paying $1,300 it’s everything in general

My coworkers don’t like me. I’m alone.

The only time I felt happy and you might mention me talking about it was when I was in the hospital for anemia. I should’ve died.

But being out of work for 2 months and just enjoying life was nice. My mom even came to visit because she was worried it felt good having someone there.

It’s fuckin’ 4:20 AM and gotta work 12 hour nights this weekend and don’t even wanna go. I wanna fuckin die and I want the steroids to kill me already
This is brutal. Don’t die I know how you feel but just reduce the amount of steroids ur on man. Cut out tren and anadrol, take anavar instead and equipoise is good , primo is also really effective and safer than others

Last edited:
Sorry for the long rant lol

I just wanna be happy bro.
being lonely is the worst thing imaginable I don’t know how much longer I can last too.

I got off the phone with my dad and threw the phone on the ground with zero thought behind it. Just pure rage
Sounds like youre already having mental issues. You better stop before they get worse. Many are permanent even after quitting.

Its only a matter of time before you kill someone and end up as tyrones fleshlight