Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had one of my worst pukes last night

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was with stomach ache for 1 hour and then I puked like 5 times straight, the first two times it was so hard I felt puke was coming out from my ears kek. When it stopped I was low IQ and drank water because I was thirsty as fuck and then I puked again but just water. And here I am in my bedroom, drinking a sip of aquarius each 10 minutes and waiting for midday so I can take my medicine again. Over for pukecels.

I hate that feeling tbh, thankfully I haven't been that sick in ages.

I hate that feeling tbh, thankfully I haven't been that sick in ages.
Last time I felt like this was in February 2018. I don't know wtf happened I ate dinner at home and all my family is fine

Eat tumeric natural antibiotic

pukes me so hard

The last time I was sick I knew it was coming so I rushed to my bathroom but didn't make it to the toilet in time and ended up projectile vomiting all over the floor.

Last time i puked was about a year ago after drinking a bottle of vodka. I vomited all over the sidewalk in public jfl.

I havent puked since I was a kid. But I don't drink, so maybe thats why

Try combining water with the alcohol oh you were sick tehee anyway you need to drink water with the alcohol not after, at the same time. I haven't puked for a while from alcohol. But I puked recently from vaping too much nicotine.