Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Had No Advantage In Life As A 6'3 Man

Unless dude was severely burnt or disfigured in some tragic way this is fake and stupid.

No stop coping. He is lying. There is no way that you are incel at 6'3 unless you have orc face like in lotr
No height for NT.

Get pills or go to therapy but you will still be incel
Sometimes NTpillers can be annoying. Obviously NT is real but to say it’s more important than anything else is beyond cope and stupid.

There are studies that directly corelate height with attractiveness. It's brutal, there are studies that prove being tall gives prestige. The taller you are the better.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1368430212437211

Brutal heightpill

What a waste of height

Sounds like LARP

Sounds like LARP
Indeed.
As a guy, you got to basically be an idiot not to know the advantage of being taller. Even middle schoolers knew of the advantages; I used to discuss them around this age.

Indeed.
As a guy, you got to basically be an idiot not to know the advantage of being taller. Even middle schoolers knew of the advantages; I used to discuss them around this age.
Even wild animals understand the basic idea that bigger is better. Small gorilla no anger big gorilla or big gorilla kill. Any man that says shit like this is just humblebragging.

Last edited:
Even wild animals understand the basic idea that bigger is better. Small gorilla no anger big gorilla or big gorilla kill. Any man that says shit like this is just humblebragging.
Universe sucks its own tits because they are big because big = better. In my past life in the nurtured dominated universe. Small was better was also real as well as tall equals better. Everything was equal and perfect. That universe was truly beautiful.
Pp CmzH8sTs  6BjLklFvBJeNxYSYXzUSBJ5m16htgU

I agree.

"sturggles"
The cunt who posted this should learn how to spell check. (And the guy is obviously a lying moron.)

There are studies that directly corelate height with attractiveness. It's brutal, there are studies that prove being tall gives prestige. The taller you are the better.

Exactly, anyone who denies this is literally denying proven facts.

I'm six foot.

Makes zero difference.

Face
Same here 6 feet and even so I only get slot 30 body count + women after getting dumped by chads or landwhales. Either way after thinking about it, i'd just end up in r/deadbedrooms a even more brutal ending if I went that blue pill route.

Lying bastard, woman love men taller than them and men that are taller than other men

Imagine man virtue signaling , lol cunt trait.