Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had my first love dream in years the other night... one that I will never forget

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
It started off with me playing with the hair of this really cute girl, and then us play fighting... She ended up saying that she had a pain in her breasts and then asking if I could rub them, so I placed my arm around her shoulder and grabbed her breast with my hand from there. She then placed her arm around me and told me, "lets go somewhere more quiet" where we began to walk. Our heads were resting against each other as we walked, it felt great. The dream then skipped to us making out and then her pushing me onto a bed where we began kissing even more.
I woke up shortly after realizing it was all fake and that my life was pathetic and that I'm still an incel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
But its a dream I will never forget

Dream? more like past experience disguised as a dream ngl
:chad::chad::banhammer:

wow that was really detailed, wish i could have dreams like that

I had dreams like this ,and it's pure suifuel

:feelsohh: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I never have dreams like this. I like my dreams though

The other night I had a dream, the details are fuzzy, but I was with a group of people. Halfway through the dream I remember descending a set of stairs in some subterranean place, a guy touched my shoulder and and told me about how he was leading the construction of the tunnel. I was excited to be a part of it. The scenery wasn't a dirt cave place though, the staircase was metal and the walls were metallic

Another dream was me being a passenger in some public transportation vehicle that's really hard to describe and I was planning to hijack it and drive off somewhere. What I liked about this dream was that the scenery was this strange desert landscape. Those are a couple dreams I've had, I like them but I wish I had dreams like yours OP. I suspect I'll be getting them soon enough though.