Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had laser hair removal on my ass including asshole

G

Guest37263

Feelsgoodman

Nice n smooth to wipe and clean and no shit flakes in butt hair lmao

Also, a little Chinese chick does it, she doesn’t care at all about being gentle, just grabs my buttcheeks aggressively and spreads them apart to get the laser beam in my asshole and zaps the fuck away, hurts like a bitch, over in 10 mins tho

And before ppl call me fakecel I PAID HER to laser my asshole so she has to spread my ass to get in lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea tbh. I fon't have any hair on my chest etc. but i have a shitload if ass hair.
I know that feel.

I have laser removal on my upper body unfortunately the guy doesn't want to laser ass or other "personal" parts of the body for anyone so :feelsbadman:

hadn't even considered the possibility up until now :waitwhat:

threads like this are what I come here for tbh

Imagine your job being lasering someone's asshole all day long :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

why bro it sounds gay

Assholemogs me to hell and back.

just get your asshole lasered by a noodlewhore theory

Feelsgoodman

Also, a little Chinese chick does it, she doesn’t care at all about being gentle, just grabs my buttcheeks aggressively and spreads them apart to get the laser beam in my asshole and zaps the fuck away, hurts like a bitch, over in 10 mins tho

And before ppl call me fakecel I PAID HER to laser my asshole so she has to spread my ass to get in lol

If you were attractive she would have licked your ass.

I PAID HER to laser my asshole so she has to spread my ass to get in lol
1539406818827s

Feelsgoodman

What went through your head while it happened?

I hate having to wipe 20 times when i shit tar

How much is it permanent

Tbh i should laser my ass. I am a very hairy curry

You shouldn't have done that, you're gonna get really bad swamp ass.

should went in there with shit in your ass and farted on the whore tbh

What's the Darwinian explanation for hair around the asshole? That shit is utterly useless, ugly as fuck and only brings trouble.

What's the Darwinian explanation for hair around the asshole? That shit is utterly useless, ugly as fuck and only brings trouble.
I hear it makes your farts quiet, and keeps you warm. In the modern age I bet having a hairy ass stops prison rape

Let me get this straight. So you paid a noodlewhore to peg your asshole with a laser beam?
200.gif

prevents uncontrollable sweating of the ass

I've considered this, we ethnics are hairy AF, how much did it cost you?

I just trim my ass hair same as my entire body hair with a trimmer every few weeks. You smell less with less body hair. But I wouldn't want to be hairless, since it just makes you look unmasculine. Trimmed down body hair looks better than no body hair at all.

Is there a homemade technique to permanently remove hair?

Ladyboy half achieved. Also, pics please.

removing hair from your asshole is extremely gay

enjoy your asshole cancer in 10 years

I've always wanted to do this