Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had feminist education at home. It screwed my mind.

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Recruit
★★
Short story (maybe one day I tell the complete story):

I had aunts richer than their husbands and some men on my family did bad things. Women voice was always stronger where i was raised.

This scenario made everyone raises me to be the perfect beta, the cuck that lets his wife have fun with chads while providing home with money, affection and ALL emocional support while getting nothing back (not even sex).

(Thanks God, making me ugly was a salvation from the hell my family planned to send me)

Only after some brutal experiences during high school and college I could understand How life Works. I suffered too much to accept it.

After all, I noticed that the cucked education I received made me unnatractive when young (I was respectfull and not dark triad) and attractive after college (attractive to be a submissive unhappy and depressive cuck husband).

I've seen some IT cucks stating that they Will educate "well" their sons so they will not become like us. DONT DO THIS IF YOU LOVE YOUR SONS, THEY WILL SUFFER TOO MUCH ON THIS PLANET. You dont know How bad this feminist education Will make them confused, unhappy and very very vulnerable on this dark world we live in.

I know you wont hear me. So, after all you want to do to your sons, you Will suffer watching they suffering. Good luck.

Sorry to hear
Ths is Brutal.