Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I had an interesting dream

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★
I had an interesting dream tonight. First I found myself in some kind of large school the same one from my last dream story thread. But this time instead of being lonely and ignored I was walking around with a Somali girl and she was very into me, giving me a hug and holding my hands.

Then comes the part where I can't exactly remember what happened but the next scene was me sitting in some kind of cinema, it almost felt surreal, and there a blonde girl sat next to me and grabbed my pants in a way, she then also hugged me, even giving me a kiss towards the end. After that the Somali girl accidentally stumbled upon me and the blonde girl having a good time together,she was visibly jelous as she watched us cuddle in the cinema, I could see the frustration in her eyes. I literally felt like a chad, like I ascended but then I transitioned into a very bizarre dream, I will stop here.

these L avis mang are sooo annoying mang. i always cnfuse you with @VictimofBpillReaper

I don't understand why people don't respond to my threads when its about me describing my dreams, describing my theories or trying to tell something that happened to me specifically. Its always those types of threads that get ignored while the rate X or poll threads I sometimes make always recieve like 50 replies. Its an observation I made

Last edited:
That lowkey sucks. Being edged by your dreams by being shown something you will never have. But eh at least you experienced that.

I don't understand why people don't respond to my threads when its about me describing my dreams, describing my theories or trying to tell something that happened to me specifically. Its always those types of threads that get ignored while the rate X or poll threads I sometimes make always recieve like 50 replies. Its an observation I made
Something else to add, I noticed is that people also seem to like race baiting threads a lot and those recieve like 90+ replies which is insabe. And then they complain there is not much variety on this forum anymore. Very interesting to observe kek

That lowkey sucks. Being edged by your dreams by being shown something you will never have. But eh at least you experienced that.
It does suck. I wish something like that happened to me irl. Next time Im going to try to lucid dream and fuck some foids instead

It does suck. I wish something like that happened to me irl. Next time Im going to try to lucid dream and fuck some foids instead
Yeah that sounds like a good outlet. I might try that, seeing as I have nothing else to cope with other than shitty videogames and shitty food at this moment in my life