Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had an argument with my mom and I feel like crap right now

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I can't stand it anymore I just want to end this suffering, I visited my mom on Sunday and we had a big argument for just a nonsesnse thing but I was stressed out and I overreacted and I said things that I probably should not have said and I just feel like shit right now, I tried calling my mom but she doesn't answer. I don't know what to do I just want to fix this or or die right now

I can't stand it anymore I just want to end this suffering, I visited my mom on Sunday and we had a big argument for just a nonsesnse thing but I was stressed out and I overreacted and I said things that I probably should not have said and I just feel like shit right now, I tried calling my mom but she doesn't answer. I don't know what to do I just want to fix this or or die right now

You live with her or nah if so who cares tbh

No your mom is like one of a few people that should care about you. Apologize or whatever it takes. A true mom will forgive you while feeling bad about failing you as a parent. We all mess up. Having even one human that cares about you can change everything

mate i am 30 and over the years me and my mother have fought over a lot of things mainly due to different ways i approach things so heres my advice buy some flowers and deliver to her door with a note or leave her a voice message explaining that you overreacted and that you wish to make amends for your use of harsh words and that you never meant to hurt her in any way. and if that does not work wait a month or so then try to reconnect but make it clear that the things you said were out of line and own up to your behaviour and if she said things that were hurtful to you ask her to sit down with you and go over the things that were said and explain how each of those words cut you and ask her how she felt about the things you said i know this is kinda of a gay way to deal with it but trust me ,mothers when hurt can disown you in a heart beat as this is what happened between my mother and sister and they don,t talk at all my mum does not even aknowledge my sister now so try very hard to fix it and good luck mate wish you the best.

No your mom is like one of a few people that should care about you. Apologize or whatever it takes. A true mom will forgive you while feeling bad about failing you as a parent. We all mess up. Having even one human that cares about you can change everything

mate i am 30 and over the years me and my mother have fought over a lot of things mainly due to different ways i approach things so heres my advice buy some flowers and deliver to her door with a note or leave her a voice message explaining that you overreacted and that you wish to make amends for your use of harsh words and that you never meant to hurt her in any way. and if that does not work wait a month or so then try to reconnect but make it clear that the things you said were out of line and own up to your behaviour and if she said things that were hurtful to you ask her to sit down with you and go over the things that were said and explain how each of those words cut you and ask her how she felt about the things you said i know this is kinda of a gay way to deal with it but trust me ,mothers when hurt can disown you in a heart beat as this is what happened between my mother and sister and they don,t talk at all my mum does not even aknowledge my sister now so try very hard to fix it and good luck mate wish you the best.

Thanks guys I'll try that

recognize moms are manipulative like every other woman but are also realize she'll at least put you above all other people.

Just relax and ldar. It will blow over.

My aunt has been snapping at any trifle shit with me, it feels bad because I'm not in a position to confront her since I don't earn any money currently :(

Sad shit, man. Let’s hope the situation gets sorted.

She should beg for forgiveness from you. She brought you in to this shit.