Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a wet dream today

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
I was having consented sex with 2 of my from my high school and you know,just chatting and having a fun time in what seemed to be a party.BUT I NEVER HAD THIS IN REAL LIFE JFL.I will never have sex with a jb,i will never take any foid virginity,i will never have a girlfriend and let alone go to huge parties with a foid.

Can't even dream about sex because it's so unrealistic

Mogs me because i don't dream

Can’t remember the last time I had a wet dream

i havent fapped in about a week and i almost had wetdream last night but i woke up

I was having consented sex with 2 of my from my high school and you know,just chatting and having a fun time in what seemed to be a party.BUT I NEVER HAD THIS IN REAL LIFE JFL.I will never have sex with a jb,i will never take any foid virginity,i will never have a girlfriend and let alone go to huge parties with a foid.
View attachment 245572

Tenor 20

I've had a couple like that

I've had 2 wet dreams and they've all consisted of prostitutes, I distinctly remember me handing the female some cash.
What does this mean ?