Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a wet dream about an anime girl

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
I hadn't jerked off in a couple of days.I'm not part of the nofag movement/training/whatever that Jewish crap is called; I just haven't had the energy.
Anyway, it happened last night. It was a beautiful dream. I won't tell the name of the girl to avoid spoilers for those who haven't read the manga. But she's a beautiful blonde jb, her clothes showing off her perfect figure: hourglass shape, medium-large firm boobs, curvy ass, and her eyes, oh her fucking eyes.
I don't remember anything prior, but she was in the bathroom with me, my bathroom, in my own house. We were both in robes, getting ready to shower. “why are you so nervous, insalsa-chan?" she asked me with a smile on her face, giggling. “dont tell me you've never showered with a pretty girl like me."
I struggled to maintain my composure. With a sigh, I answered “n-no, I've never even had a kiss." Having completely forgotten all my blackpill knowledge due to her sexy gaze, I was shaking, unsure of the cause: anxiety? Am I turned on? Am I cold?
But she just smiled. “it's okay, insalsa-chan. I'm a virgin too! I've been waiting for the perfect guy like you." She then proceeded to lick her lips.
Before I knew it, I had that goddess pinned to the wall, holding her up and fucking her. It must've felt so fucking good for that dream me. But even for the real me, it brought so much joy. Guys, I don't think you understand. I WAS FUCKING ONE OF MY WAIFUS IN MY OWN SHOWER. HER PLUMP ASS AND TIGHT PUSSY WERE MINE, GUYS, MINE. It must've felt so good to have her jb ass bouncing on my cock. The only downside to this dream was that I'll probably never get to experience it again, in dream form or whatever other form.

>ONE OF MY WAIFUS

More than one waifu will ruin your laifu.

IDK who that is. What anime/manga/VN/Videogame/whatever is she from?
My avatar. Shes from One Punch Man.
59e