Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a vivid dream last night about kissing some girl

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
It was so vivid it almost felt real. I felt like absolute shit when I woke up and returned to my shitty incel life.

I deserve to get to kiss a foid.

tfw never had anything close to wet dreams

I had a dream recently that i kissed my cousin

It's rope fuel when the girl in the dream is genuinely ecstatic to see you

I don't even know how to do that jfl

It's rope fuel when the girl in the dream is genuinely ecstatic to see you
She literally jumped on me the moment she saw me and we started kissing kek.

But only chad can get this experience :feelsrope:

I didn't specifically try to dream about that it just happened. You could try learning how to lucid dream maybe
No, i mean i don't know how to kiss a foid

She literally jumped on me the moment she saw me and we started kissing kek.

But only chad can get this experience :feelsrope:
tbh I don't even think Chad gets that women just say unemotionally let's fuck the shit out of each other and they have sex women aren't feminine anymore they act like dudes

I never had such a dream, mogs me

Sweet Home Alabama...

No, i mean i don't know how to kiss a foid
I don't really understand it either but it felt pretty natural in my dream. I just shoved my tongue down her mouth and we started entangling them together :feelsohh:

Lucky chad, good for you:chad::banhammer:

@alphamale223 thoughts?
As a woman that’s not at all how our bodies work you’re actually dumb

I’m a woman and laughing at y’all. Maybe women don’t want you because of your loser ass personalities. Just actually be your fucking self and learn hobbies or some shit. I’ve seen so many ugly men with hot women. I’ve dated a few guys I wouldn’t consider attractive. Yk what attracted me? Their personality. Get some personality. A good one. ‍♀️

Maybe women don’t want y’all because of your weirdo personalities and victim mentality -a woman
Just Fucking LOL

When I have those dreams (very rare) I think about them constantly for a couple of days. Even a couple from years back are still in my head.

When I have those dreams (very rare) I think about them constantly for a couple of days. Even a couple from years back are still in my head.
I don't get them often either but they stick in my mind more than other dream does.

I don't get them often either but they stick in my mind more than other dream does.
I still remember having this vivid dream about a girl. I still think about her sometimes. The contents of the dream are in my memory no more, but a hint of the way that dream made me felt is still there. It has probably been 3 years since I had that dream.

I only have nightmares. Sometimes my nightmares are better than my actual life though.

That's crazy. I also had a dream last night where I was fucking a noodleStacy and she told me that I had the biggest cock she had ever seen.

I had a dream that I was skiing with my oneitus last year. I woke up and instantly felt like dying.