Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a very nice dream until my parents ruined it

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
★★★★
last night i went to sleep and i was dreaming about something i dont remember what it was i think it was like some movie theater and there was this foid i knew (to give a little bit of a back story i was assigned with this cute short foid with some nice honkers imagine selena Gomez but whiter back in my junior of high school for english class she was pretty talkative and a pretty cute foid she was the last foid i had spoken over in full conversation in 2 yesrs before that it was 5 years) and i remember i was just laying down with her talking to her about something and we just cuddled and then my parents woke me up to finish some chores and then the depression settled in for me it was just how eminem says it snap back to reality probably one of the worst time to wake up fuck life mang i just wanna sleep and never wake up again i just wanna cuddle with that fucking foid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:

brutal those kind of dreams always leave me depressed for days

The dissonance is crazy between us and foids. We dream of intimacy with them, getting cuddled and not getting treated like a cockroach by them, while they dream of getting used as a fleshlight by Tyrone and Chad. Damn...

The dissonance is crazy between us and foids. We dream of intimacy with them, getting cuddled and not getting treated like a cockroach by them, while they dream of getting used as a fleshlight by Tyrone and Chad. Damn...
My subconscious mind is very touched starved jfl i think someome on this site mentioned that cuddleling with foids raises serotonin levels or something like that i dont remember what it raises exactly i believe someone made a thread about it and for me its not the i want be cuddled i always i want to latch onto them lol

Last edited:
Right? I wish my dreams could be like my life sometimes or whenever i have s good dream and i get awaken by someone or something i usually try to sleep back into it like as im continuing on a Netflix episode

A few weeks ago i had a dream where i was sitting on a beach and a girl was laying across my lap rotated perpendicular to me and was resting her head on my arm (idk how to explain it well but hopefully that makes sense). It didnt last very long before i woke up but that was one of the nicest dreams ive ever had. Most of my dreams are nightmares, so when i have a nice sweet wholesome dream like that its a breath of fresh air