Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Had A Stupid Idea! (Low IQ Post)

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
You guys will laugh and that's okay because this probably will never happen. But what if the mods (or whoever owns this website) posts ads for Incels.co on the internet? It could say something like "Are you single? Can't get a girlfriend? Women reject you? Still a virgin? Come join the incel community today! The free speech, non-judgmental environment. Be free to be you."

Other websites won't allow it because we're hated

/thread

It's over for humblecels

We should do that tbh, not the mods.

Buy ad space? I don't think they can afford it.

But someone had another idea: Make memes and shit, but put an Incels.co watermark on it, a la 9GAG and iFunny and Funnyjunk and other funny websites. Use social media to advertise, it's free.

Ahahahah the ads will get shut down for sexism or some cucked shit like that

You can make a foid profile on Tinder and put that text on one of your pics.

And to what benefit? None of us like being here. Were all rotting alone.

You can make a foid profile on Tinder and put that text on one of your pics.
JFL imagine being a sub8 coper with your real picture on tinder and after years of swiping and buying premium you get matched with a decent foid, only to get an ad from .co :lul:

The website has even had trouble finding a website host. What are you talking about?

This won't happen,but sounds funny AF :feelskek:

I'll start advertising at my Uni.

Followed up with an ad for gun supplies and the nearest gun shop.

It would cost too much money to do that especially considering it wouldn't even be worth it in the end

Buy ad space? I don't think they can afford it.

But someone had another idea: Make memes and shit, but put an Incels.co watermark on it, a la 9GAG and iFunny and Funnyjunk and other funny websites. Use social media to advertise, it's free.
High IQ

We need to rescue the lost incels out there and grow in numbers

This won't happen,but sounds funny AF :feelskek:
Plus I doubt the ads would get taken down. This website hasn't got taken down yet.
It would cost too much money to do that especially considering it wouldn't even be worth it in the end
Yeah I was thinking that too. If the moderators were richcels and advertised for this site it would just be a funny thing to witness, but I doubt anyone would join.

Also, what if 1 richcel paid for an Incels.co tv commercial?
:feelskek::feelsgah:

Last edited:
JFL imagine being a sub8 coper with your real picture on tinder and after years of swiping and buying premium you get matched with a decent foid, only to get an ad from .co :lul:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You guys will laugh and that's okay because this probably will never happen. But what if the mods (or whoever owns this website) posts ads for Incels.co on the internet? It could say something like "Are you single? Can't get a girlfriend? Women reject you? Still a virgin? Come join the incel community today! The free speech, non-judgmental environment. Be free to be you."

Low IQ indeed. We'll have a lot more fakecels.

Memes are our advertising. Just make the black pill funny and palatable and normies will start swallowing it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back