Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a strange dream

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
I was climing a tree in the african savannah, then i climbed down and headed for the river, there i was attacked by two abboriginals, i think it was one male and one female, they were scary, the female threw rocks and shouted at me but i don't remember the male doing anything in particular, the dream ends there.

I was climing a tree in the african savannah, then i climbed down and headed for the river, there i was attacked by two abboriginals, i think it was one male and one female, they were scary, the female threw rocks and shouted at me but i don't remember the male doing anything in particular, the dream ends there.

The male faded out of existence, or he just stood there doing nothing?

Sounds pretty weird, do you think somthing specific triggered it?
I also had a dream last night, it was horrible. It started pretty good,i was eating bbq rib's at a steakhouse.But it changed at some point and i
was being chased by a chainsaw wielding butcher. It was so loud. Blood everywhere and it was very dark. He just kept coming out of different doors. Chronic nightmares are terrible.

I think he stood there doing nothing while staring at me.
I'm not one for finding meaning in a spontaneous sleep vision, but it seems like women are tormenting you, while others watch with indifference.

Sounds pretty weird, do you think somthing specific triggered it?
I also had a dream last night, it was horrible. It started pretty good,i was eating bbq rib's at a steakhouse.But it changed at some point and i
was being chased by a chainsaw wielding butcher. It was so loud. Blood everywhere and it was very dark. He just kept coming out of different doors. Chronic nightmares are terrible.
Come to think of it, it was a dormant fear i had or still have, aboriginals used to scare the piss out of me and i've had a terrifying nightmare about them back when i was 6 or 7 years old, it was inspired by an ace ventura movie set in africa, the way they screamed and looked in that movie spooked me.

Come to think of it, it was a dormant fear i had or still have, aboriginals used to scare the piss out of me and i've had a terrifying nightmare about them back when i was 6 or 7 years old, it was inspired by an ace ventura movie set in africa, the way they screamed and looked in that movie spooked me.
I dream of my indoor cat going out the door every other night because that's pretty much the only thing I'll worry about throughout the day.

I'm not one for finding meaning in a spontaneous sleep vision, but it seems like women are tormenting you, while others watch with indifference.
Could be but i think it's deeper than that, i've been living as a hermit for months now, talking to no one but my close familly which i am in good terms with.

I dream of my indoor cat going out the door every other night because that's pretty much the only thing I'll worry about throughout the day.
Has it ever ran away?

I remember being really uncomfortable during the 05 king kong when the natives came out, very scary stuff.

No, but they've gotten out a few times, and both times was when I wasn't home.
Maybe it got bored?
Does it have toys to play with?
It'll surely keep it distracted so it won't get funny ideas and try to exit the house.

Maybe it got bored?
Does it have toys to play with?
It'll surely keep it distracted so it won't get funny ideas and try to exit the house.
Yeah that would probably work. 2 cats btw