Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I had a revelation today

PureImagination

PureImagination

the righteous
★★★★★
It was already morning, I was half asleep when I noticed my huge boner. Just before I thought about cooming i fell asleep again.

I was suddenly in a room filled with nice unhealthy food and hot arab bitches in maid costumes (my personal fetish), just as i tried to grab for those things I was suddenly teleported to another place filled with people and some jacked dude standing in the middle. He spoke to me and told me that I need to hold on for things to get better for me

For context:
i'm currently on a extreme diet and I haven't nut in 4 days, it was as I said day 4 of my challenge and I was already about to give up before i got this dream

It was already morning, I was half asleep when I noticed my huge boner. Just before I thought about cooming i fell asleep again.

I was suddenly in a room filled with nice unhealthy food and hot arab bitches in maid costumes (my personal fetish), just as i tried to grab for those things I was suddenly teleported to another place filled with people and some jacked dude standing in the middle. He spoke to me and told me that I need to hold on for things to get better for me

For context:
i'm currently on a extreme diet and I haven't nut in 4 days, it was as I said day 4 of my challenge and I was already about to give up before i got this dream
your age?

Have you been watching redpill shit?

For context:
Just hold onnnnnnn broooooo