Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a really bad dream

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
In my dream I was in a shop but wanted to leave, the shop owner told the security guard that I "looked suspicious and creepy" so he hard handedly started telling me to empty all my pockets and I simply refused and walked further, outside the son of the owner saw the security guard following me and he looked a bit like a Chadlet with a stubble and dark hair, he told the security guard that he'd handle it and suddenly started assaulting me, I defended myself and killed him In self-defense. I was thinking if I should go full ER or not but decided to run away thinking I'd get minimal prison time with a manslaughter charge, I then turned myself in to the police. I remember the police officers all being long haired blonde Stacies.

During my trial I was allowed to go online and I found out that not only was I doxxed but that I had been banned from the Incels forum because they didn't want to be associated with "an incel with rage" and all my posts were systematically being deleted, I tried to appeal my ban and argue that it was in self-defense but they said that unbanning me would give fuel to the Feminists and ITards.

During my trial I apparently didn't care about my sentence at all and seemed to be more worried about my access to this forum and I panicked. In prison I paid for inmates to sneak a laptop inside so I could go to this website (which is weird as I've only ever used this on my phone) and suddenly saw lots of messages by brocels talking about what a fakecel I was and that they're laughing at my prison sentence and how ugly and fat I was, with some saying that I was deliberately prisonmaxxing to get letters from toilets.

When I woke up I immediately checked my phone to see if I still had access to this forum. I was in absolute shock. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Fuck you tallfag!

mogs me for having a dream about getting to kill someone, mine are always running away from something :cryfeels:

I had a dream I was going through military training in an abandoned school, old dude asked me if I had any experience with firearms and I said yes, with an FN Fal, which isn't true.