Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a nightmare

• Thread starter Deleted member 22907
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22907

Incel Incarnate
-
I was sitting on my bed next to my friend when I pulled out my phone. I forgot that I had browsed .co earlier that day, so when I opened it I immediately closed down it again. But for some odd reason I was not using fast banana and my friend instantly noticed that I was browsing incels.co.

He started asking questions, like "why where you browsing an incel forum?". I tried to explain that I was just laughing at those silly inkwells and those funny threads that they make. In the end he (who is gymmaxxed) forced me to unlock my phone to see if I was lying. I almost got away with it until he noticed my username, and started going through my post history. He told everyone I knew about it and ruined my life afterwards. My parents disowned me and threw me out of the house. My classmates started to beat me up for being misogynistic and all of my friends abandoned me.

Last edited:
My nightmares related to this place are about being banned

Just lol at having nightmares as an incel, our lives are nighmare enough

I tried to explain that I was just laughing at those silly inkwells and those funny threads that they make.
3123hiad31