Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a nightmare that like 3 big ass dudes were chasing me naked

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
They were trying to raped me to death it was one of the scariest nightmares ive ever had. Humanity can be so evil and cruel. I remember reading a book on vietnam and there was a chapter that described a situation where a group of about 15 soldiers all took turns raping a woman and beating her after they had all finished they then stuck a flair inside her vagina, the heat and expansion caused her stomach to burst open and her insides to spill out i remember just being shocked at the level if brutality. Its twisted how hatred can overwhelm peoples morals and senses and cause them to do such horrific things to their fellow man.

maury-laughing.gif

I can imagine... Never had a nightmare like that, but it's bound to happen at some point.

I hope you can forget about it soon.

I had a video on my old phone that I got from this site of a naked dood (the one recording) chasing after a foid in the dark. I would've posted it if I hadn't of lost it

and there are retards on this site who want eugenics and save the human race