Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a nightmare about the new world order coming to my house

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
My dream was that of a normal day at my house for some reason Stu pickles was there along with Bob Hoskins saying they brought cheif executives from isreal tonight at my house. Then all of sudden it turned into a maze with children dolls in my room with 2 sets of bunk beds with them. Two hot foids where there but they taze me because I was short and looking at them:feelsrope:. But the worse has yet to come. Near the end of the dream I tazzered a foid with my pants down and during this I heard the Jews say "this is the new world order" "anyone who does anything here rn will in fact die" I bolted out pushing over Stu pickles, Silvester Stallone, Mr Turner and Hilary Clinton while my pants were down peeing everywhere and woke up in a sweat:fuk:

Last edited:
Sounds cool, wish I had dreams like this.

DB2E07B8 3CA1 4864 9FDC 629FF6D0C4E9

Crazy ass dream ngl

Its a vision of the future

My dream was that of a normal day at my house for some reason Stu pickles was there along with Bob Hoskins saying they brought cheif executives from isreal tonight at my house. Then all of sudden it turned into a maze with children dolls in my room with 2 sets of bunk beds with them. Two hot foids where there but they taze me because I was short and looking at them:feelsrope:. But the worse has yet to come. Near the end of the dream I tazzered a foid with my pants down and during this I heard the Jews say "this is the new world order" "anyone who does anything here rn will in fact die" I bolted out pushing over Stu pickles, Silvester Stallone, Mr Turner and Hilary Clinton while my pants were down peeing everywhere and woke up in a sweat:fuk:
Are you unvaccinated? They will be coming for your unvaccinated sperm :feelskek:

Dream mogs me

Foids be giving us nightmares