Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Had A Nightmare About Prison Rape Last Night

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
In my dream I went to jail and was housed in the basement away from the mainline population. The only other inmate there was this black guy, he was a Muslim and was actually super nice and helpful to me and not rapey at all. He schooled me on various ways to stay out of trouble, but when the topic of taking a shower came up, I asked how I could defend myself if someone tried to touch me, and he calmly and compassionately explained to me that I should just "let it happen" because he was apparently certain that I was too weak to do anything. He told me that if I pray and keep myself occupied, I'll eventually get over the trauma.

When it came time to shower, nobody bothered me for about the first half of it, so I was very relieved, but then I was approached by an ogrecel who looked like a stereotypical media deception of a prison rapist who clearly wanted my butthole. As the showdown began, I remember relentlessly hoping that my cellmate from the basement was wrong and that I could ward off an attack, but I woke up before I could find out.

Long dream bro but at least it was entertaining

the fuck nigga you gay?

and, thats why...

THEY'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

Is it wrong that when I read the title, the first thing that came to mind was being trapped in a woman's prison and getting raped?

Is it wrong that when I read the title, the first thing that came to mind was being trapped in a woman's prison and getting raped?
Spoken like a truecel

Weird dream tbh

Brutal dream, bro.

Accurate.

Also I'd like to comment that the 1st season of Oz was glorious. Too bad all the other seasons are boring pieces of shit though. It's the show with the randomest and most precipitous decline in quality I've ever seen.

Bruh the last one had me dying LMAO
You've never seen the Boondocks until now? One of the funniest and most based shows ever made would recommend.

You've never seen the Boondocks until now? One of the funniest and most based shows ever made would recommend.
I've seen it before a few years ago, but was never a "dedicated" viewer. I'm not really much of a TV watcher tbh