Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a nice dream

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I usually can't remember my dreams, so this is something very special for me.

So in my dream I was on vacation and visiting some ancient Greek ruins, the location was pretty cool, I liked it.

There was this nice, blonde girl sitting on some stones and we somehow started talking. I am completely serious, at this point I kinda started to realize that I was dreaming (JFL), but I didn't force myself to wake up, the dream was nice and I wanted to go on. This was probably some kind of light-lucid dreaming.

We had a great time walking around and discovering the ruins. I think she liked me very much.
At the end we were in some big hall and I wanted to get her number. But guess WHAT, I PUSSIED OUT AND DIDN'T ASK HER. I was so disappointed and destroyed by myself that I woke up.

Any dreamanalyzercels here? Do you have any thoughts on this?
I think this just shows, how much I'm starving for some basic human interaction.

Brutal. Sucks that you are high inhib in your own dreams.

Nice dream tbh even our brain can create better realities than this
btw I literally dreamt of going to a ping pong tourney and meeting some random girl that started to get aroused by me
then I realized it was my sister who had put a costume on herself to piss me off jfl then I woke up due to pure rage :feelswhat: :feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::feelspuke:

nice dream

mine today involved being stabbed and dying slowly trying to get to the hospital

btw I literally dreamt of going to a ping pong tourney and meeting some random girl that started to get aroused by me
then I realized it was my sister who had put a costume on herself to piss me off jfl then I woke up due to pure rage :feelswhat: :feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::feelspuke:
Wtf :waitwhat: :waitwhat::waitwhat:

I’m about to go to bed, hopefully after reading this post I can develop some type of pseudoscience method and have sex in my dream

Holy shit, I would be so angry

I’m about to go to bed, hopefully after reading this post I can develop some type of pseudoscience method and have sex in my dream
Instead of the counting of sheep method. You should imagine yourself fucking and count how many thrusts you make until you fall asleep. This may help with inciting a lewd dream.

Instead of the counting of sheep method. You should imagine yourself fucking and count how many thrusts you make until you fall asleep. This may help with inciting a lewd dream.
Alright bro. Hopefully I last over 10 thrusts before passing out

time to bust out the dream catches and start lucid dreaming bro

I dont know what that could meani it

how could you tell the ruins were greek and not roman or middle eastern