Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a new and... interesting nightmare last night

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I don't remember a lot of it because it's evening now and I didn't write any details down because I didn't figure it would bother me throughout the day as it has, but I remember I dreamt that being forever alone was outlawed, or something, and mobs were going around looking for and rooting out forever alone men to torture and throw into prison camps. I was hiding out with a coworker and his girlfriend in a house that was theirs, but definitely not their real life place. But it was their house in the dream, and they were hiding me from the mobs. Like I said, I don't remember much, but I was watching as the mob entered the house and demand they hand me over, but they were playing dumb. I woke up before the mob ever found me.

I'll admit, I kinda felt a bit like Anne Frank in that dream. I've had these kinds of dreams before, but I've never had anybody stick up for me in those dreams. I usually get found, dragged out of my hiding hole, and beaten. This is the first time I've gotten away with being single in my singles-hunting dreams.

My dreams always seem really surreal and are set up in a way that almost feels like an ominous premonition. In like 7th grade I had this dream where there was this body in a burlap sack hanging by its feet from the ceiling right? I’m standing right in front of it with an axe. Without thinking, I just start mindlessly but slowly hacking away at the body. After a really long time it fell down from the ceiling and I opened up the sack and dragged the body out. To my shock the body is my own, now mangled almost beyond recognition. I remember I thought it was some message warning me that I will end up becoming self destructive or something. But weirdly enough I’ve never really had a habit I would call self destructive in any sense of the word. I think a lot of my dreams are just meaningless tbh

To my shock the body is my own, now mangled almost beyond recognition. I remember I thought it was some message warning me that I will end up becoming self destructive or something. But weirdly enough I’ve never really had a habit I would call self destructive in any sense of the word. I think a lot of my dreams are just meaningless tbh
Maybe not entirely meaningless, maybe it was built up on a fear, a fear of leading a self-destructive life. Now I'm thinking about it, my dream was probably just that; some niggling little fear at the back of my mind that I never really think about, brought to life in full 3D within my head as I sleep. Fear of what, I don't know. Persecution for being incel, I guess.

Maybe not entirely meaningless, maybe it was built up on a fear, a fear of leading a self-destructive life. Now I'm thinking about it, my dream was probably just that; some niggling little fear at the back of my mind that I never really think about, brought to life in full 3D within my head as I sleep. Fear of what, I don't know. Persecution for being incel, I guess.
I am very obsessive about not leading a life ngl thats an interesting interpretation. I get nauseous and start shaking when I see peoole do drugs in front of me (not alcohol but juul and weed makes me really freaked out for some reason) and I get very angry when people suggest I try stuff like that

I get nauseous and start shaking when I see peoole do drugs in front of me (not alcohol but juul and weed makes me really freaked out for some reason) and I get very angry when people suggest I try stuff like that
I don't get angry when offered, but I do have that same weird freakout, repulsion I guess, of the concept of smoking. I really don't like the idea of it being in my lungs.

My yandere kitsune gf dont visit me in dreams anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Wir müssen die Unzöls ausrotten! :feelsSS:

Brutal ngl, wish I had dreams like that.
It was five times in total when she appeared in my dreams, I cant remember how it started only that I was always thinking about having kitsune gf, for almost half a year. I also had a dream about being strangled or something like that at a time (I have had this kind of dreams a lot when I was younger, much less so past 20 yo). I think she had something to do with it, but I guess now I'll never know. :feelsrope:

That wasn't a nightmare, it was a vision