Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a major breakdown at Olive Garden a few hours ago [long post, I invite IT users to see this!]

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Before I'm writing this, still with tears in my eyes and in a verge of crying, I invite all the IT people to screenshot this (if they want, ofc) and post it on reddit. If they really want to do a good deed, I am in a dark corner and it fucks me. And I didn't sleep for over 36 hours, which amplifies all of these emotions. This is my longest post I ever made on this forum.

There is one family who sit at our family (friends of our family, to be more specifically). They have one daughter (whose boyfriend happened to be in the same state as I am), and a younger brother who has Down syndrome or whatever.

Fast forward, both of our families decide to spend a night and the rest of the day (today) in a place (we call it G). My mom asks me if I want to go, I said no. After multiple attempts, I gave up and say, fuck it, let's go. There was even the boyfriend of that girl that I mentioned earlier, but that's not the point here.

That family that I talked about wanted to put the autistic kid in our car. Imagine driving for 3 hours with a kid who couldn't shut his mouth up. I said I couldn't do it and got angry. Fast forward, we arrive there, and spend a night at hotel. I slept in the same room with my family, because it was too expensive to buy another room, since there were so many of us. I took a melatonin pill and put myself to sleep. But I couldn't sleep because the fan was fucking loud and snoring was common. It was the fucking longest night ever.

At 8 am, all of us had to walk down the streets and explore them. I was like a zombie, my brain was dead, I felt dead inside because of the full-blown insomnia. All of that day was completely bullshit.

When the time of leaving came, that family asked us again if they want to let the autistic kid in the back of our car (and I bet that couple stayed together in the back, kissing or whatever, while I had to endure the shitfest of that fucking kid).

After 3 more hours of driving, we decided to go to Olive Garden. When we stopped, I had a mental breakdown, I thrown my glasses and phone on the floor, I shouted and screamed and cursed the entire existence from the monkey to the ultimate futuristic cybergods. I hated that autistic kid for all of the show that he made in the car, while that couple with both of the daughters' parents surely stayed relaxed. I said to my mom that I do not want to participate there, since there are so many.

Finally, the father of the daughter decided to come up to me and invite me there (he's a cool guy, all my respects for him, and for respect I accepted to go). The climax starts to begin with the mental breakdown in front of Olive Garden, legit crying because I couldn't endure that. It was too much for me to have an autistic kid who shouted, cursed and do shit like spitting and other nasty stuff. I started to hate all of them, including both my family and their family.

And I hated that couple for a reason. The guy is cool, has a few interesting hobbies, I even talked to the girl, she seems nice too. But I hated them because they felt so enamorated with each other, they felt happy with all the hugs and kisses and holding hands and stuff. This is a thing that I wish I could experience, the warmth of a hug, a kiss or even a word of encouragement. I don't want any sex tbh.

After we left the Olive Garden, I was sitting in the car with my head leaned over the chair and tears started to flow from my tears. One, because I couldn't sleep. Two, because that autistic kid was... you know, autistic (I don't blame him, but it was fucking hell). Three, because of that couple displaying happiness.

Last edited:
I shouted and screamed and cursed the entire existence from the monkey

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

Maybe a little autistic at all yourself? Sounds like the kid put you into some sort of sensory overload.
I don't know what was, but 6 hours in a car totally with an autistic kid put me in a fucking emotional state that it was hard to control.

I don't like the vibes in Olive Garden

somewhere like Shake Shack is incel kino

UPDATE: I am still awake since yesterday morning. I am trying my best not to break any stuff from house.

Go get checked out. A diagnosis is at least a diagnosis. Not saying they'll have any good options to help you with it but it could be of some use to help you understand or whatever.
One thing that contributed for sure at my mental breakdown was the insomnia in that hotel. Was a fucking long night, hours and hours doing nothing, fantasizing about suicide and chest pains from all the insults that I got in the past from previous girls.

Why you inviting IT? And how old are you?

Im sorry for you, sounds like ultimate suifuel . I always walk away when my family bumps into people we recognise because it’s just too awful

Why you inviting IT? And how old are you?
I'm fucking 24, and I invite ITs to see what a real IncelTear means, and that we all have human emotions that need to deal with. Not all of our lives are rose.

Im sorry for you, sounds like ultimate suifuel . I always walk away when my family bumps into people we recognise because it’s just too awful
I am the ultimate misanthrope, I do that, but I didn't have any choice. I was forced!
I am fucking traumatised and I wish no one would ever experience that shit. I could have commited suicide with ease, for real, if there wasn't anyone of them. I could've stayed in the middle of the road and say 'fuck off, come hit me'. I didn't give a fuck.

i bet that autistic kid has more posts here than you do OP

i bet that autistic kid has more posts here than you do OP
I'm sorry I am not spending all my time on forum, I love to play videogames and I am a beatmaker too. I want to ascend through music at least.

Sorry to hear that bro. They had no Respect for boundaries and took advantage of you.

Tbh. IT laugh at genuine pain and suffering. They aim to cause more of it tbh. And drive people to death. Incels aren't considered human to them. They don't care if our lives are bad, infact they seem to like that fact. And lots of them openly admit that they want our lives to be even worse. Some admit to wanting to shoot us, wanting us to rope, wanting us to be killed for sport. I've seen a couple talk about wanting to rape us.
I thought I'm a tough son of a gun, enduring all the emotional stress. Guess not, crying over that shit made me feel realize something is wrong with me on a mental level.

Life long social exclusion and torment from society in general is likely to mess you up in some way tbh. It's brutal.
Yeah, I can agree with that. My past was mostly me being bullied by guys, not girls. With girls it started later.

I'm sorry I am not spending all my time on forum, I love to play videogames and I am a beatmaker too. I want to ascend through music at least.
You won’t. Lmao. Take it from someone who foolishly thought the same thing at one point

You won’t. Lmao. Take it from someone who foolishly thought the same thing at one point
I am not putting too much hope in this, but I like what I do. It feels like a reward listening to my own beats over and over.

bro wtf i was that autistic kid in the back seat, sorry about fucking shit up

That is brutal. This is why I hate being part of a large group.

@copecel2
1. I'm confused, couldn't you have just played some music on your phone with a headset on or something, literally just tune the autism out?

That wasn't a "rocket science solution", that's just off the top of my head

Whenever I'm in public transportation and there are a bunch of loud kids near me I just play music with my headset on, problem solved

2. You guys need to stop posting these ultra specific stories with locations, key events, etc, one of you is going to get doxxed because of this nonsense one day

2. You guys need to stop posting these ultra specific stories with locations, key events, etc, one of you is going to get doxxed because of this nonsense one day

I think details make the story shine, though.

To prevent doxxing, just switch out a few details with similar objects/locations/events.

@copecel2
1. I'm confused, couldn't you have just played some music on your phone with a headset on or something, literally just tune the autism out?

That wasn't a "rocket science solution", that's just off the top of my head

Whenever I'm in public transportation and there are a bunch of loud kids near me I just play music with my headset on, problem solved

1. No. I tried, it was too loud in the car. The kid has good lungs.
2. No one knows nothing.

Don't invite IT to read this shit, they'll just make fun of you

One thing that contributed for sure at my mental breakdown was the insomnia in that hotel. Was a fucking long night, hours and hours doing nothing, fantasizing about suicide and chest pains from all the insults that I got in the past from previous girls.

I know the feeling of this. It would be nice to just exist as an incel and not be bothered. But we have to deal with the laughter under their breath, the name calling, right now i have to deal with hearing how ugly I am from the next door neighbour in the garden on a routine basis whenever I get to the window to open it because its hot. Or the freak/weirdo comments on public transport. Society has just turned awful.

Everytime i hear this i feel for my incel brothers. Roping is not the answer, there is so much more to life than women. But its tough existing alongside them and having to deal with the constant abuse.

I actually started going to the cops about it, because technically its causing alarm and distress. They never care but they're quick to come to the aid of a female over the most little things - and they wonder why men turn to violence.

Last edited:
I don't know what was, but 6 hours in a car totally with an autistic kid put me in a fucking emotional state that it was hard to control.
Yeah, 6 seconds of that kind of carry on and I'd legit wanna break his neck ngl.