Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a lot of girlfriends

None of the banned in recent weeks show as banned.
Knowing the absolute state of this forum I doubt he even got banned, try reporting him only to find out it gets rejected for [insert bullshit reason here]. He was last logged in a few days ago too :feelsclown:

2146686 shit thread

Knowing the absolute state of this forum I doubt he even got banned, try reporting him only to find out it gets rejected for [insert bullshit reason here]. He was last logged in a few days ago too :feelsclown:
They are disabled, can't access their profiles, it is just a different method of banning than used earlier, for some reason or no reason. Strikethrough over the name is missing on these new bannings since the ownership change.

Yes, i had a lot of girlfriends in my life. Many foids approached me in the past. Also had a LTR. But I´m still a misogynist and wanted to talk to likeminded people.
You can ban me now. I´m wasting too much time here.
Good luck, buddy boyos. I wish you all the best. And...do NOT rope!

why he not banned

why he not banned
he is. if you click on his profile it says "not available" or something. means he is hardbanned (so he can't appeal or do anything). it's just missing a line.

anyway, stop bumping this thread :feelsUgh:. let's just forget about this bragger.

Why should he be, he fits right in with the average .is user

hes hard banned, click his profile:society:
strange they're using this method of banning