Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a job interview on skype last week and ..

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
★★★★
As soon as the face cam turned on the male interviewer chuckled and the female HR rep smiled in a sympathetic way. After a few minutes they turned off their cam so I was talking to a black screen. The interview carried on for another 10 minutes, “blah blah etc it was nice talking to you, you’ll hear from us soon”

A week later...

I didn’t get the job...

You should have revealed your penis.

What kind of job?

Ofc they will choose a chad who has slightly poorer grades and less experience than you with "connections". Because he's a "team player" and you are a "shy misogynistic weirdo", who will make the company look bad by existing.

Last edited:
sorry to hear you didn't get the job.
i had the opposite, we were both black screens including him, but he turned off his camera by mistake at the very end, revealing he was a baldcel like me, but also way fatter, lol.
i didn't get the job either though, he NT mogged me enormously during the interview and there were 5000 more candidates for the same post.